Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1157 of 1199

Velons feet go wild as he is suddenly standing - Page 1157 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Sep, 2018 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259511
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1157

Lawrance casts a Dispel Magic against one of the blue orbs in the collussus' hands, hoping it affects the creatures summoned.

Specific Action: Dispel magic on the right high hand. Doing Arcana, Religion and Put Lawrance at Z12 please.

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2018 - 8:19am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"So, the game begins," he says to Lawrence. (After movement)

Tazskan, moves back adjacent to Lawrence and invoke's a minion of chaos, to aid Cratol. One earth elemental is summoned directly behind the three humanoid creatures, poised to attack Cratol.
It will, immediately attack them, not Cratol, using two slam attacks.

Earth elemental
AC: 17 HP :126 speed: 30 ft. Damage immunity: poison. Condition immunities:Paralysed, petrified, exhaustion, unconcious. Challenge rating : 5 Duration: 1 hour.

Specific action, Tazskan moves to Z17, he is using an ACTION to summon one earth elemental. By casting the "Minions of chaos" which is ONE of his invocations, NOT requiring, or using a spell slot, but concentration is required.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 30th Sep, 2018 - 8:32am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Weapon slam attack on D20 (+8): 15 (1 roll)
  • Club damage on D8 (+5): 12, 11 (2 rolls + tweaked)
  • Weapon slam attack on D20 (+8): 12 (1 rolls)
  • Club damage on D8 (+5): 13, 6 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will attack the creatures if they move to attack them. Otherwise he will just wait and see what happens. If they attack him he will use a Ki point.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1157 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia sees the reinforcements arrive. Not wanting the group to use up too much energy against these lesser foes she acts quickly. She flies towards the corner and chants soft words and gestures harshly at the golem. The strain of the spell causes a frown to crease her face.

Mari sees Cratol surrounded by strange enemies. She races over and sees him hesitating." What are you waiting for Cratol?" With a blur of motion her blade strikes out at the nearest humanoid. She then backs away quickly to not allow the creatures to strike her.

Specific Action: Lia flies to X21 and casts banishment on the golem. Charisma save vs DC 16 or bye.

Mari will strike at the bottommost creature on the map with her action. She will use her bonus action to disengage and move to S25.

Out of Character: : Anron, that invocation requires a warlock spell slot to cast that spell. It is worth it though *smile*.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:13pm

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance can tell what spell each orb is producing, a rather standard grease and fog cloud in two cases, and then two conjuration spells he doesn't recognize.

Out of Character: Anron, Kyr is correct about the invocation. However, I have a proposal I'll edit into my last post in the support thread, please check that in a few minutes.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Perry slips and falls on his bum. His palms slide on the gross grease as he tries to right himself from the ground. "Ow! What the heck is this stuff?" he asks as he rubs the grease between his fingers. His reaction is short-lived however, as he witnesses what appears to be yet another giant snake-looking monster appear out of nowhere. Normally Perry would be terrified of such a creature, but, due to his recent interactions with snakes and reptiles of various kinds, he just gets annoyed and angry, "I'm sick of all these [expletive] snakes, in this [expletive] maze! Seriously, I'm going to have some strong words for these gnomes about proper sanitation, hygiene, and, most importantly, MANNERS!"

The bard crawls along the ground to the gray circle and belly flops onto it. He waits for a reaction from either the golem or the newly summoned evil things. As he looks across the way to Poljen's square, the bard yells, "Hey Poljen, step like five feet to your right. You're in some sort of strange gas or something. Also please come kill this dumb giant snake." The bard flys up from off the ground. He hovers five feet above the gray circle, his majestic bat-like wings flapping slowly and rhythmically. Then, he points to the giant snake monster as he dramatically proclaims, "Everyone! We must rid this place of the evil tail-biting snakes!"

Perry readies himself for whenever his allies are in position to let this beast have it.

SA Movement - Crawl onto gray circle (M10), 10 ft movement. Half movement to stand plus fly 5 ft up in the air, 20 ft movement. Bonus Action - Mantle of Inspiration on whoever the heck can see me within 60 feet. I'm just guessing at this point since folks aren't on the map yet, but I'm going to go with Perry, Velon, Morgaine (?), and Lia (?). Each of you get 8 temporary HP, optional AoO-free reaction movement, and advantage on the next saving throw you make. Action - Readied Action to cast Dissonant Whispers, DC 18 Wisdom, on the snake whenever both Velon and Poljen are up on it to try and trigger opportunity attacks from both of them. Reaction - Shield, only if targeted and actually blockable.

Out of Character: I suppose most of my actions change a lot if pressing the gray button causes the giant snake to disappear OR if Lawrance managed to Dispel it by targeting the blue spheres. In that case, I can edit my post as needed. Perry doesn't yet know that the creatures have been conjured magically, but I can certainly make the Arcana and Religion rolls for him. Finally, I wanted to give Poljen a boost from Mantle, but the fog cloud currently obscures his vision of Perry so it won't work sadly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Sep, 2018 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1157

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine put herself between and back from Poljen and Cratol(Around the square V19 on the map). She wanted to be closer to the multicolored circle disk, in case she was needed to step on it. She will aim her bow at the nearest creatures she can see, guessing those by Cratol.

Out of Character: going to not use the bonus Perry, cast for I think I am out of the range of it in my current position. If I am, I will use for my next turn.

Morgaine Results:
  • Attack, bow r 1,2 on D20 (+8): 24, 13, 10, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Attack, bow r 3,4 on D20 (+8): 9, 28, 13, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, bow r 1,2 on D8 (+6): 7, 11, 8, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, bow r 3,4 on D8 (+6): 12, 14, 14, 10 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 30th Sep, 2018 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1157

Velons feet go wild as he is suddenly standing in grease, but he is able to stop the rapid shuffling and remain upright. Grinning and giving himself a nod for his achievement, he thinks that Lia cannot make fun of him on this one. At that he slides over to the gray circle and stands on it once again, all three circles now be occupied by him, Cratol and Poljen. He expects the construct to turn to it's gray weapons… maybe?

Realizing that several foes were summoned, Velon mumbles another expletive.

"What should we try now? How do we 'bring it low'?"

Velon unleashes a firebolt at the three summoned 'dog-men' for good measure.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.