Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1159 of 1199

Poljenn says, "I'll give a try! - Page 1159 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 3:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255692
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1159

Cratol wheels around to attack again but the creatures are now gone. He grips his staff again and moves back to stand in the circle again. He glances at Mari and says, "Sometimes attacking is not the wisest of moves. Just because a creature is in front of you and looks to be ready to attack one can still find time to avoid conflict. While in this case you were correct in attacking one can always hope in avoiding a conflict.". He bows a bit to her as he waits further instructions.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2018 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, dashes(Movement only) towards the blue circle and stands adjacent to it, ready to stand on it. But he won't stand on it yet.

Meanwhile, simultaneously he has the earth elemental, distract the large creature in the middle.
Drawing attention to it the earth elemental.

The elemental, will continue to attack, only if creature or construct in center, is attacking the party. Otherwise it stands still.

Out of Character: Just to be clear, Dai Cratol is currently standing on the multicolored circle. Poljen, is no longer standing on the blue circle. Velon has stepped onto the grey circle. Is that all correct?
So with two party members standing simultaneously on two circles?

Just to be clear, Tazskan is still wearing his necklace of adaption, in case there is a poisonous cloud dispersed.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 2nd Oct, 2018 - 3:23am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Elemental slam att on D20 (+8): 23, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Elemental slam damage on D8 (+5): 6, 9 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry swiftly dodges the gigantic ballista bolt and almost has a panic attack. He yelps, "AH! Why though?!"

Perry sees what happens with the red orbs and gets an idea, "What if we try to hit it with multiple spells at the same time to try and get the second red ball to stick?"

He flys a few feet to the side but stays near Velon to help with the circle if needed. He readies himself in case the construct tries to attack him. Finally, he prepares to fire off a couple blasts of eldritch energy as soon as any of his allies target the construct with a spell such that the spells connect at nearly the same time.

SA Movement - Fly to K9 and land, interposing Velon between himself and the golem. Reaction - Will use Shield if targeted. Readied Action - Eldritch Blast on the golem only as soon as another ally targets it with a spell.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:28pm

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1159 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon watches Morgaine get flung aside like a rag doll by the giant construct. He sees the red orb appear and hears Lawrance saying something about it potentially being good or bad. He decides to let those with more magical knowledge try to figure that out. Knowing they cannot last forever, Velon thinks of what they have learned thus far… but then he then hears Cratol telling Mari of philosophy around avoiding conflict and loses his train of thought completely. "What the the fu… "He struggles to regain his train of thought and find himself back on the notion that the construct seems to slow a bit when they step on a circle, and that the sphynx mentioned cooperation and… trust? Hm…

First, he replies to Poljen. "Try it if you want, just, ah, don't get killed. I think I need you over here at this circle!"

"I don't know about those red orbs, but let's slow it down as much as possible. Everyone near a circle! Jump on and off in turns to slow it down! Mari, Cratol, Lia can do the multi-colored one. Perry and Poljen with me on the gray. Taz, Morgaine and Lawrance, do blue! I don't know how to bring it low, but I know how to bring it slow!" He knows his pun is just terrible. "Anyone? No? Aw come on!"

Velon steps off and then back on the gray circle on his turn.

Out of Character: Based on the initiative order the suggested assignments above don't create a smooth rotation of hitting the circles but do have a different circle being activated on everyone's turns while allowing people to stay closest to the circle they are near currently. I didn't want people to have to move too far as these things are pretty far apart, and wanted to leave people's Actions available for spellcasting, etc. While we figure out the red orb part of things.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:40pm

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I'll keep trying to dispel it, as that was the spell I used that generated the first red orb! If that doesn't work, I'll try a different spell until we get more orbs! Go ahead and hit it, Pol! It may be worth the try. Also, we may have to have someone stay on a button to keep the orb in place. Who was on which button when I Dispelled it the first time?"
Specific Action: Dispel Magic on the golem at the next opportunity/round.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:59pm

2nd Oct, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine seeing the heavy mace coming at her and not enough time to avoid it; feels herself being flung across the circle and landing near the edge and remembering nothing else for some time.
After a time, she slowly opens her eyes and can only hear mumbles from those around her. She lays still has she slowly checks to see where the main pain she feels is coming from. She feels aches all over, but there are several areas that hurt worse than others. Once she is done with that and it seems things aren't as bad as she thinks, she will try and at least sit up and then stand once her hearing returns to somewhat normal..if it does..
Out of Character: I am going to assume Morgaine either gets a bit of healing or she is not as injured as Dia stated. She is down to 90hp. So I think it just knocked her out for a time and left her with a cut and a very large bruise.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1159

The Protector. says...

When, Tazskan hears Velon speaking about jumping on and off the colored circles. He will complete his movement, doing that.

On his turn Tazskan will jump on momentary, then jump off, the blue circle. Allowing the next one in the party to do the same. Staying, in close proximity to the blue circle, this time.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 2nd Oct, 2018 - 3:46pm



Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1159

Poljenn says, "I'll give a try! If it has no effect, I will join you!" He lets out a roar and charges at the Guardian, his axe swinging.

Out of Character: : Taking a risk here and using the 3rd Rage of the day. Two Reckless swings. He is hoping it will focus its melee attention on him. [By The Way], Morgaine is just prone. It means you burn half your movement to get up. Other than that you can function as normal. Use your bow, a melee weapon, move the rest of your distance, any normal action. Including a Dash if you simply want to move.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.