Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 499 of 948

I'd imagine you'll get the - Page 499 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Nov, 2017 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 499

As a player that sounds awesome and super-logical. I am all for it. Poljen though would probably only go for it if you first transformed into a bird (Something really fast like a peregrine… nothing can dive like a peregrine!) and took off, so he knew you were on your way. But if bat is your only option, and it is still dark when (If!) this happens, that works. But if there would be a period of waiting for you to use the ability he would resist. He's a bit stubborn, and remember, he always feels he must protect his comrades, as they are now his family, whatever the cost.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol Would not let anyone stay behind by themselves. It is just the way he feels. IF someone stays behind he will stay behind to assist them as he can.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If that's the case will Cratol let Lora hold onto the deed and key for Cratol's castle, you know, just for safe keeping? wink.gif.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 499 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He does not have the deed it is being held in his name by those that still hold the title he is only the Heir.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Gundahar had a couple of heavy cloaks that could be worn by Poljen as a disguise.

Yes, you have plenty of clothing to choose from.

All four of the guards in the hall are wearing metal armor. Two breastplates and two sets of chain mail. Overall, these guys appear more competent and well equipped than the other standard guards you've dealt with.

Bear in mind that the silence stone, unlike the actual spell, has a radius of only five feet. This is enough to reliably cover the wearer and the one he is directly engaging, but that's about it unless people are unusually clustered together. It also isn't enough to cover the entire frame of the doors in here, which were made for beings that averaged 18 feet in height.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

While using Lorairies as a prisoner again I do wonder how they will react. Wonder if she would mind Cratol ripping her dress in a few places to make it look better? He will offer to buy her a couple real nice dresses if she agrees to the modifications.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 499

The Protector. says...

Interesting talk going on over here. Is there a reason why we have to teleport from the flying castle? Where is it going anyhow?
Can the flying castle be landed safely? And intact?

I agree with Cratol, I'm not happy with leaving anyone behind. Especially after being thrown into a dungeon myself. However I would be very happy if those that were captive, and defenseless were teleported to safety. Not to mention, the evil scum that contributed to this being eliminated.

I don't have the stealth option, like Poljen, neither can I morph into anything useful to fly away like Lora.
I don't like the idea of Velon staying behind, as the brave Paladin, being the leader.

But like, Cratol I would also help stay and protect. As that would be the honorable action to take. Like Poljen, I would regard my new comrades as a family, therefore needing protecting. The Dragonborn race, would typically value honor in this instance.

If the guards in the hall are wearing better armor than myself. Like plate armor, I would appreciate if someone could help me in getting one.
Especially before you all decide to teleport out that is!

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 27th Nov, 2017 - 2:14am

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 499

I'd imagine you'll get the first plate that becomes available, although Daishain might say it needs to be resized for you. At least you'd have obtained it, even if you couldn't use it right away, since it's an expensive item.

So we have a teleportation scroll that will take a limited number back to Waterdeep. (I forget exactly how long it takes to use and the amount of space needed, but recall it should be relatively quick and easy to use if we have a moment of safety in a room or something.) Our mission, given to us by a gold dragon named Silas, is to retrieve the mask. Rezmir had escaped us with the mask in the previous chapter of the campaign. Luckily we have it now. We could thus teleport immediately and call the mission a success. In character, it is very tempting to deal a greater blow to the cult by taking this castle and the treasure horde it holds. As someone pointed out recently, there will be no better time to take the castle than when it is in the air far from reinforcements, our presence is still unknown, and the Wyrmspeaker (Rezmir) is already dealt with. Out of character I think we all just wanted to carry on with the castle adventure as there is surely a lot of fun and interesting stuff ahead.

I'm sure I'm a bit off on some things that Daishain can clarify/correct, and am being intentionally vague about details such as exactly how to use the scroll because I don't recall. (Perils of the passing of time in real life during a campaign.).

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.