Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 528 of 948

Daishain, I'm tempted to have Velon - Page 528 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 528

That necklace/bracelet sounds very helpful to Velon for one.
I'm glad you reminded me KN. I'm assuming that Cratol and Poljen don't wish to become werewolves *wink*.

Daishain, I changed out Protection from Energy for Remove Curse for our flea bitten members.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2017 - 12:54am

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Ive, just realised that I can use my 1st, level Paladin spell cure wounds. Also place it in my one of two second level slots for 2D8 plus modifiers to heal hit points.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

For the moment, Poljen wants to keep the electrical crystal in the longsword. He is betting that if they do face the white dragon, the cold damage from the great axe would not have any effect whatsoever. So he is planning on facing that beast (If they do) with his sword and shield…

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 528 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh, also, Tazskan, you can refit a set of recovered Chain Mail for yourself at this time. That would bump your AC up to 16.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So, who has what as far as the stuff goes? Ring of protection, necklace, etc.

Nothing overly appeals to Lawrance, except the ring if no one else wants it, but it’s probably be better for a front line character.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lora has the necklace/bracelet until she wakes. None of those other items would be particularly useful to her.

There's a barely used evil aligned intelligent great sword. Any takers? wink.gif.Too bad that we have no evil aligned characters in our group currently.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2017 - 2:38am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 528

Cratol currently has that sword and keeping it away from Lorairies due to her harming herself with it. Once Cratol wakes up he will produce any of the other smaller items he took from the vault for the giantess to identify for us.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 528

Daishain, I'm tempted to have Velon insist they stop the pursuit, as a few sprinting around unexplored areas sounds like folly. I'm unsure though, and am pondering speeds, distances, etc. Is there any other information available to the pursuers? I'm thinking stuff such as number of hallways or doors they'd pass in the pursuit from where they can see, whether or not they can see anyone in the dining room, etc. If they can't catch this guy in another round, maybe two, even with 120ft firebolt range, then I think Velon would stop chasing.

Any info in gauging this decision is appreciated. More simply put, does Velon think they might be able to get this guy one way or another in a round or two?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.