Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 529 of 948

Changing course slightly was easily accomplished. - Page 529 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
7th Dec, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 529

The Protector. says...

I can give you a heads up Cinder, for myself. Just about due for some real shut eye, hint.
Time for Tazskan to stop the pursuit, and head back to the room I would say. But I will give a parting round just in case?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I really hope that no alarm is sounded. Lora, Cratol and Poljen are in no condition to help. I have no dice to even roll for hit point recovery during this short rest. I'm not sure how much healing to take from Aura of Vitality. Hopefully Poljen and Cratol received most of it. There is still a vampire and dragon left to deal with. sad.gif

I just thought about this. People were discussing changing the course of the sky castle. Has that been done or are we still heading to the Well?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2017 - 3:48pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think Velon asked Poppo how learning to fly it was going for the purpose of then saying "Let's steer it just a few degrees off course and slow it down just a hair, both so small that no one would notice" type of thing, but I'm not sure it was addressed. Good call.

So much housekeeping to do right now with health, magic, magic items, flying the castle, meeting new characters, etc. That I forgot. Daishain, maybe you can assist on working with Poppo to see if he has learned to change course and speed yet (Unless it is already assumed he's all set there, I know the thought was that it was easy with the instruction book and the cloud giant's help).

The runner clearly needs to be dealt with one way or another, letting him go being an option rather than a scattered party running around all over. After that, however, I personally would like to resolve all of the above issues by the time our rest is done before moving on.

Who remembers what the items were exactly that were recovered from Rezmir?

PS. If I didn't mention it already, Velon would be most interested in the necklace/chain that grants Charisma to hit. I need to work on managing my attuned items though, either giving one up to another in the party or having a strategic use for them. (Like I'm thinking Velon puts his spell slot ring on at the start of a short rest as a way of getting more slots when he otherwise wouldn't, trading it out his Protection cloak or something at that time.).

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 7th Dec, 2017 - 3:58pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 529 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We recovered a ring and amulet from Rezmir. Not to mention the malovolent great sword. I'm not sure if we heard what they did.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance wanted to change course gradually so that we wouldn't arrive where they wanted, but you're right - nothing was ever fixed to do. Why not now? I'm all for dropping the pursuit, but I fear that means we will be getting an army at our door far too soon. If we decide to drop pursuit, The Hut will go back up. I thought Alarm spells were placed outside the door to warn us about this kind of thing? If not last time, than this time, placing alarms to cover anyone walking in the hallway out side the door. 20 foot cube means we could have one dimension 800 foot long by 1 foot wide - sort of a trip wire alarm - or any other breakdown of size. I'm in favour of having them across the whole hallway, about 30 feet down each side of the door.

The Ring is a ring of protection, the amulet protected against Charm.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:11pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I'm almost willing to just take on all remaining guards at once, but fear more that our long rest will not be finished. If they all come to us at once we could probably drop a lot of aoe on them with so large of a party and all of our magic back. (There could also be far too many, what do I know?)

Daishain's answer to my prior question may help me decide on whether Velon continues to pursue or not, but I'm guessing it's a bad idea, not that I like letting runners go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 529

It doesn't help that our fastest runners (Poljen and Cratol) are out of commission. I hope if an army comes at us that the hut holds until our long rest is complete.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 529

Changing course slightly was easily accomplished. If you guys want, the new destination could be Cratol's family home, it is in roughly the same direction.

Ring and amulet were identified already, for some reason I cannot recall what I said they did, I'll roll back through the main thread shortly. Properly identifying Hazirawn (The intelligent greatsword) will require physical contact, which has already proven problematic.

Velon would think that he and others have a chance, but wouldn't be incredibly confident.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.