Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 536 of 948

I have a feeling the Dungeon Master will scale - Page 536 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 536

Some of the original members might have a problem with necromancy. Our group defeated a necromancer in the past. One of our number wanted to get his spellbook. As a Life Cleric Lia was against it. He ended up carrying the spellbook of the necromancer around. She never trusted him due to that. He ended up betraying the party later on. She has great distrust for anyone who practices it now. Lora doesn't feel the same about it obviously.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:28am

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Would Zarra be able to make use of any of the spells withon the spellbook? I'll have to wait to double-check the rules for the Arcane Trickster when I get home, for me to see that on my own.

Also big reason I decided to have Zarra take the glove is that it could be useful not only so she can store an item she comes upon, but because she'd actually be able to perhaps store her crossbow or another large and more cumbersome weapon that may otherwise be difficult to hide.
--

Involving my character Goeffroy, he is also be one of the Silver Blaze who will be very disapproving of anyone making use of summoning undead or in making skeletons and corpes. Again no, he's not here and Zarra really wouldn't see herself as being in a position to complain giving her she's lucky to even have the party accept her given how she is a drow and in making a career in killing others.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:47am

8th Dec, 2017 - 6:29am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Pending the outcome of Nikolai's interrogation of the cultist, under the disguise as a cultist. Or is iit gentle persuasion, for information.
Tazskan will retrieve an arcane focus off of the dead wizzard. If there be no objection from the others. As it will enable me to use full gamut of spells.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 536 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry, just got back to my computer and was debating how to aid Nikolaos in knowing what to ask and how to ask it, but you seem to have done quite well on your own! Well done.

You covered just about everything. Velon is mostly just wondering in general how many regular guards are left in this building and if there are any other notable foes such as giants or other 'high level' combatants they don't already know about.

He, of course, is also curious to get more information and strategize before fighting a vampire or a large dragon, too. He's hoping daylight can be used one way or another against the vampire.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm confident now that we can take the sky castle. We have never had this big of a party before. It's almost unfair to fight a single powerful enemy now. We have so many more attacks than they would now. AOE is their only chance. White dragons aren't that scary compared to the blue that we already fought. How long would those two Giants have lasted against our fresh party of ten? It would have been over quickly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Dec, 2017 - 2:50pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If we had all of us facing those giants, my money is on them NOT being asleep and unarmed… we might be able to handle the dragon and vampire together, but it would be a nasty fight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 536

That's a good point Paul. I'm glad we pushed on to keep eliminating enemies here. It almost turned out badly but we made our job a lot easier now than it could have been. We killed a lot that never even saw it coming.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Dec, 2017 - 2:59pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 536

I have a feeling the Dungeon Master will scale the white dragon encounter such that it is challenging. The book stat blocks are just suggestions for the Dungeon Master to start with, after all *smile*

Wish I didn't miss that first dragon encounter. Velon came in at Greenest just after that.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.