Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 543 of 948

My character, will likewise get up and out - Page 543 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 543

Times like this are fun to be the leader. That's why Velon is making the big money *smile* I'm glad it is him making that decision. Maybe he will just put it up for a vote.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

*From somewhere above the party, the Jeopardy theme song can be heard playing as people ponder what to do.*.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol is still sleeping unless people are getting everyone up. If that is the case he will still be at two levels of exhaustion.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 543 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As previously posted, Velon was getting everyone up and out of the hut to fight and not just leave two people stuck outside the hut to die at the hand of the vampire.

I'm mostly waiting on two things, myself. One is just more input from the other players on what they'd like to do. Second is whether or not the heartscale from Silas grants any boon to the party since Velon is attempting to 'use' it for the first time. I have no clue what it does, of course, but why not try.

I did have one other thought. Since a mad dash to see if the flying beasts are still there is needed, and smashing the tank containing the Queen's soul will happen either way, we could let it crash, ride it down, jump off and pop feather fall (As previously suggested) if we have enough people to cast it. We could then watch it crash from a safe distance, and take a long rest in the forest or wherever. We could then approach the castle anew, hoping to rid the cult of their white dragon, under the assumption that the party will face it sooner or later.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just to help with the choices, Lawrance doesn’t have feather fall in mind. Poppo might if he could pop in here the next couple of hours to post *smile*.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sorry but there a few things that I am still trying to understand and that keeps me from reacting more. For instance, I don't understand who exactly is flying this thing, who the ghost/queen is, and why some people want to crash land.

With that said, Ignazio's instinct is to cast hold person or banishment on the vampire and to keep everyone safe. If that means fleeing, he is fine with that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 543

It's hard to recap everything, but since you asked…

1&2) The spirit of a cloud giant Queen, trapped in the tank in the control room we're in, keeps the castle aloft. We killed the wizard controlling it, and now have control ourselves. We've promised to release her soon, which will crash the castle. She's flexible thus far though, so we can let her go at any time it seems. We simply need to smash her cage to do so.

3) Our mission here is to get a powerful mask and return it to the one who hired us, a gold dragon / humanoid named Silas. (Velon has a special bond with this newfound mentor who has been very kind to him, which is where the recently mentioned 'heartscale' mystery gift came from.) . We have obtained the mask, and have a scroll that can teleport most but not all of us out. We were pressing the issue to deal the cult a larger blow by taking the castle, the treasure, take out the vampire and dragon, etc., but risking the mask mission. This thus leads to a tricky debate at every corner, whether to risk staying or leave.

9th Dec, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 543

The Protector. says...

My character, will likewise get up and out of the hut to fight. But remain inside room proper. Being over 6 ft tall, heavy set, in chainmail. Will not go outside of the room as a scout, to check for trouble. Or whereabouts of anything in particular.On his own, unaided without magic.
Tazskan, has absolutly no stealth abilities in himself. I can now assume that Tazskan has his arcane focus (Check previous threads), since a lot of time has passed.

Unless, otherwise stated positionally in a line, as you requested Velon.like the others facing door.
Front middle ok, Velon? I will describe my current position in main thread. Unless, you issue another order, like everyone pile out of the room, I'm assuming that's the status quo.

I will also summerise my tactical in main thread.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:40am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.