Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 544 of 948

I do recall Vellon mentioning "But still - Page 544 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 7:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 544

This situation really reminds me of Balin and the Dwarves being trapped in Moria. I feel like doom is headed our way quickly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am willing to have Poljen out in the hall. Waiting in the room is sitting in a death trap. Someone pointed out we should meet them in the hall, so we can fall back to the control room for our upset-the-checkerboard option of smashing the glass and teleporting/escaping.

Cinder, when you use the scroll does it have a pre-programmed destination? Or could we teleport just to the ground and watch the castle crash-&-burn? Then move in after more preparation?

The basic strategy I favor right now is for us to meet the enemy in the hall, people spread out on either side of the door so we can fall back if needed. I will post that shortly.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The scroll is set to go to Waterseep. To let it crash but stay close would require another tactic.

I will post soon but want to see if the heartscale does anything first.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 544 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry, you can definitely feel magic in there, but whatever its purpose is, it does not provide aid or advice in this moment.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

How many entrances are therefore to this room? If only one or two, wouldn't be easier to defend ourselves in here? And if breaking the queen out is our trump card, wouldn't it be better to stay next to her? Even threaten the vampire, if things get desperate, that we will take this place down?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If we stay in here, we are in a rat trap. Any area of effect will get almost all of us, and if we need to drop things I don't want it done while in melee. That's my opinion, but as always will defer to Velon's instructions. But it looks as if he just said into the hall…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 544

So are we going to have Zarra or someone else stay back in the room with the scroll and mask? I know that no one wants to leave other people behind. I feel like we should plan for the worst and have at least one or two people prepared to teleport out if we are overrun. We might not have time to all get back in the room and teleport out. Failure to get the mask out would make this entire mission a failure. That would be a true shame after what all has been accomplished already.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:17am

9th Dec, 2017 - 7:41am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 544

The Protector. says...

I do recall Vellon mentioning "But still otherwise all come out and get ready to fight." Which I will do of course.

However you do raise a good point Kyrroeth, is about the scroll and mask? Where is Zarra then?

As I'm (Slowly, and quietly) vacating the room I can observe where she (Zarra) is in relation to this unfolding drama set before us.

Can someone tell me how long this hallway is? I need a bit of a geographical primer here.

Like the giants bedroom, was there a dinning room, in the passage? Does anyone know where my original dungeon was in relation to the control room I'm about to vacate?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.