Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 626 of 948

Don't worry Thom, even if I'm - Page 626 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 626

I just looked that up… I thought for sure I had seen someone do that somewhere… maybe on Critical Role. Anyway, I will try to keep that in mind. Thanks all!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This makes me think Daishain… Does a magic user/fighter using action surge alter this limitation?

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It was probably me, I don't think I knew that rule early on with Velon *wink*

I can see not being allowed to quicken a fireball and thus cast two fireballs in one turn. It's a bit more odd to me that if, say, Misty Step is a Bonus Action spell one can't Misty Step somewhere and then cast maybe Burning Hands or something in the same turn (Which is actually probably what I did in the undermountain against the shield wall, come to think of it). It fits the action economy with regards to one being an Action and the other a Bonus Action if it wasn't for that rule and doesn't seem two OP to me considering you're burning through slots rapidly.

Good thing Velon is relying on mostly cantrip melee attacks as his primary actions so it works. I can't quicken a heal and toss a fireball either, though. This has been a major reason I didn't get to heal Velon more earlier in the fight after the first breath, opting to keep pouring on damage for as long as I could. (Probably a good thing, as that second breath would have taken him down either way, wasting the heal resources!).

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 626 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Nikolaos heals Poljen, he does so after Poljen's turn in Initiative. So Poljen would not be able to use an action this round, by my reading of things. If I have this wrong, Daishain, please correct me. I would love to be able to act the next time that thing appears, but if I can't, I can't.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:04pm

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That is correct, Poljen acts on init 21, Niko on 19

And yes, it appears that action surge would bypass the restriction on spells.

Currently just waiting on Tazskan and Ignazio.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:45pm

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It only has a 50% chance of blinking each turn and when it is blinked it can’t move more than 10’. Once it fails to blink it’ll probably move its flight max, causing AoO for those who want to take them. Here’s hoping we can pour bright damage into it to put it to rest!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2018 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 626

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm crossing my fingers you guys are able to do this, and that somehow everyone else might survive. To make Zarra death mean something, since there's no one here that knows Resurrection or the magic needed to bring her back to life.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Jan, 2018 - 11:16pm

2nd Jan, 2018 - 5:05am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 626

The Protector. says...

Don't worry Thom, even if I'm the last man standing. I would take back to pilot room. Ask the Giant how to use your teleport contraption.
Then drag your body to nearest lawful good high powered Cleric. Then guarding over the ritual. Until your back to land of living.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.