Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 627 of 948

Looks like we've got some more hits - Page 627 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
2nd Jan, 2018 - 9:21am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 627

The Protector. says...

Ok, we are now in a predicament as the white dragon has decided to flee. But not only that, the dragon has in its grasp Zarra's bag.

Can, someone in the now vacated cavern, that is still standing please inform me the significance of Zarra's bag. Specifically "The mask."

I need to know what can the Dragon do with Zarra's mask? Theories as to why the Dragon would want the "Mask"?

Or is this Glazhael the white Dragon saying "Stuff you lot," now I won't let you finish the mission out of spite?

What happens if the mask is not returned? What happens next, thoughts anyone?

What else was in Zarra's bag, that would be of use to the dragon?

Since the dragon has vacated the cavern, would it not be prudent to first, carefully remove/pick up anyone not stranding, and place in a safer place, out of harms way?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The mask is an integral part of a ritual that will be used by a dragon cult to bring Tiamat into the world. The party was hired to retrieve the mask to prevent the ritual and to take a powerful item off the board from an evil dragon cult. I doubt the dragon will use the mask directly but its our whole reason for being here.

2nd Jan, 2018 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Then, that's exactly what's going to happen next. This white dragon is going to drop off this mask, to his dragon cult followers. Who are going to perform this ritual, and summon an even bigger bad ass red dragon named Tiamat.

I think, we had better get off of this flying castle fast, and try and stop the ritual. But first, there is a matter of resurrecting a member of our party.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 627 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anron, they have owned this mask for a long time. We came here to get it. So the ritual is not something they are going to do immediately. And we still have a chance to grab it, if this bloody dragon would finally drop!

Daishain, the battle map is appearing blank for me right now. Poljen has to burn some movement to stand, so I don't know if he can follow the dragon or if he will have to resort to his throwing axe. Finally, when Glazhael began to move down the path towards its exit, did anyone get an AoO? Poljen might have been in position, though since he was prone it would have been with Disadvantage. But stranger things have happened. And since it attacked Velon, he should get one definitely!

EDIT: Map is working again… but questions about AoO still applies.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 11:21am

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Most people, Velon included, used a readied action last turn, which consumes the reaction needed for an AOO.

But come to think on it, technically yes, Poljen would get such a shot, though it would be at disadvantage.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 11:51am

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I see. Thank you. I will post for this next round and include a Disadvantaged AoO... I could really use that ludicrous combat rolling luck right about now!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 627

The Protector. says...

Great news Loraires, looks like you finally blinked out. Don't forget to tells us what it looks like on the other side?
It might be interesting what you see?
It's a pity, that there isn't a ritual for summoning Bahamut then we would have ourselves a clash of the titans, Bahamut verses Tiamat. That would be a sight to see.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 2:01pm

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 627

Looks like we've got some more hits and auto-damage in the pipe this round so crossing my fingers! Obviously the Dungeon Master has made a point about how badly injured the dragon is. I'm not sure how close we really are though. Sorry Lora's bad luck continues on the attack roll, you had great damage rolls too. Hoping for better luck from Velon as a successful smite plus regular melee damage should help a lot.

EDIT: Ooh, we don't even need Velon to hit. We did it! What a mess that battle was! Oh well, hooray!

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 3:09pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.