Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 642 of 948

Yeah it is not like we do not have a large - Page 642 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jan, 2018 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 642

The Cloud Giants called it Castle Skyreach, there's nothing stopping you from calling it something else at present however.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I’m going to miss the contingency spell in 5e, I can tell. Lots of need for feather falls and flys while we own this place. Dai, any ETA on the treasure listing, so we can figure it all out?

7th Jan, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Just out of curiousity here. What intelligence is the Wyverns? I've read, that if over 5 are more NPC, than animal? What, do they prefer to eat?

Assuming, that the Wyverns are already tame. What, kind of skill check is required by the rider? Charisma?, Diplomacy? What about beast speach cantrip?(Tazskan has).

So if roll didn't succeed then the Wyvern, is more likely going to fly where it wants to go? Go after food, for itself instead?
Or worse, buck the rider at a great height?

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 642 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Knight, not sure on that ETA, finding time to sit down and work that out has been interesting.

Anron, a Wyvern's Int is 5. For reference, an Ape has an Int of 6, while most basic animals have an Int of 2. They're carnivores, and rather aggressive carnivores at that. They cannot speak, but can understand basic concepts spoken in Draconic.

As to what happens if you mess up, that depends on what kind of relationship you've built with your mount, how much they trust and respect you. It could range from them just going their own way a bit to you suddenly having a barbed tail stinger pumping venom into your back.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So who's interested in the trip to Suzail if Velon goes? I believe Taz might be.

Hopefully some won't mind standing behind to guard our prize. I wonder what the best way to get trustworthy guards and workers to maintain the castle for us is?

Ky, I was thinking more about the cloak. As you may have said, it's potentially better than Shield in that it's similar but will aid you every single turn no matter how long we go without a rest, versus the two spell slots for shield. If I were able to obtain the cloak instead of stacking the cloak and shield all to leverage my AC while still remaining vulnerable to dragon's breath, etc. I could not take the Shield spell at all for now and take my other desired spell, Absorb Elements, instead. The cloak would thus reinforce attacks against Velon's AC and AE would help in those other areas.

I believe Daishain said we can tweak our leveling choices right up until the next real quest starts, so I may still swap that spell. We'll see what the treasure holds and if Suzail has any good items available. It may not be up to snuff with the adventurer's wonder that is Waterdeep so I may now be on the hunt for that cloak for a while after choosing the belt here.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now that Cratol's Uncle is dead and he is the heir of this place he will spend his time here learning more about governing the area. He will see about retrofitting the castle while others are away to better accommodate normal sized people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 642

Cool, that would be great. That reminds me, I think it may have been Lawrance or someone that first started talking about dropping things on people. We really should outfit this thing with common items that could be used as siege weapons, such as piles of stone and barrels of oil. This castle could wreck whole castles or whole armies with enough of such supplies.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 642

Yeah it is not like we do not have a large cavern to store them in either. We could do a lot of damage from high up.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.