Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 653 of 948

Technically yes, but if you spend an hour - Page 653 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 653

Cratol will spend 500 for a +1 quarterstaff for him to replace his normal staff. He will not get a mithral staff. He wants to stay light and moveable with no armor and a monks weapon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Still may make another purchase as discussed. I wonder if a pair of sending stones would be worthwhile to keep in touch with Esmerandia or whoever is piloting the castle while we are off questing. As seen in many fictional tales, it's never bad to have an airlift out of a tough spot! Ooh, on that note a bunch of rope ladders should probably be made for such pickups so the castle doesn't have to land.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I updated Cratol's character sheet taking the 3,500 gold off for the three light ballista and the +1 quarter staff he bought at the new place.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 653 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I’m not sure how the timing will work, but Lawrance would ride as rapidly as is safe to the town, with whomever also opted in for a Steed. If we landed miles away as stated, that will put him at the gate possibly an hour or more ahead of the rest. He won’t go along but at least one other who also wants to go ahead. If there isn’t one, he’ll reluctantly stay with the group. Let me know which way it goes.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I was going to say that Velon would accept a steed, but I don't really care either way and simply prefer to enjoy the reunion with Lia and Mari. Pell's man was also going to go to the gate with us to tell them to let us in, so that ranger's speed is the key factor.

17th Jan, 2018 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, while visiting the citadel Adbar will spend 500gp for the +1 one -handed great sword. He will also spend 2000 gp for mithral plate.

I realized after reading, up on the matter with Vampires that silver has no effect on them. As correctly stated. So instead, of the elaborate holy symbol, in silver. He will opt for another design as outlined below.

He will also spend gp? For a mithral pendant, with a small mithral/silver figurine in the image of Bahamut embossed in brass.

This will be a symbol for his Paladin oath. As he will not be decorating his mithral armor this time, with a large symbol of his oath.
Tazskan, learned that lesson once, after being thrown into a dungeon. Not to parade around, with a large symbol on ones chest, or back.

I had come across some quirky habits of the Dragonborn race, in an article entitled 'Ecology of the Dragonborn.' Like Dwarve's, create items for purely artistic reasons. Coupling functionality and beauty. Hence, Paladin symbol, added together with nice jewelry. Also like Dwarve's Dragonborn's like bold colors, precious metals, gems.

Must have misread, the Dragonborn eating habits, so will stick with meat, fish and fruit. Not eating gemstones!

Tazskan, will gladly use one of Lawrence's phantom steed's, to get into to town. Otherwise will walk there, accompanying Cratol if he left already.

I will let you Dai, inform me of the cost for this particular jewellery. I've updated the character sheet with everything else, though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 653

A bunch of Steeds would still be faster than walking. I guess it doesn’t matter then.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 653

Technically yes, but if you spend an hour and forty minutes to cast ten horses into existence, the walkers would be at the citadel before you finish and mount up.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.