Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 657 of 948

Whatever you guys intend to do, just work - Page 657 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2018 - 12:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 657

Unless someone suggests that idea to Poljen, will head out on his own. And even if they do suggest it, he has an argument against that. Not the best argument, but still…

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Also I just noticed, but I apologize it seems my faulty memory has struck again. Zarra had already met Lia, before she left the party and took her son for healing.

Forgetting this detail means that I was playing it off that the two have never actually met, I'll try to go on with the consideration that they had so it will be a more of a reintroduction I guess or something like that.

I don't even know how much time has passed since all that it taken place. With Geoffroy, Lia, and Faye having to leave, among others as well.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Believe it or not, it has been a little under two weeks since Geoffroy left the group. The group went for Castle Naerytar in the mere which took a few days of travel, then went through the portal when Rezmir fled, another day to reach and sneak onto the castle, a day securing it, and then a few more days dealing with the aftermath.

To be fair in regards to Zarra+Lia, they haven't had a chance to really get acquainted.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 657 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If you remember Thomas, Lia didn't trust Zarra at all. Her being a drow who just happened to be right in our path to assist seemed very suspicious. Lia has had only bad experiences with Drow in the past. Zarra had proven herself some but as Daishain mentioned they weren't around each other for any substantial amount of time.

21st Jan, 2018 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Kyrroeth, is this thing between Lia, and Zarra going to pose a problem for party unity? In the future?
A clash of Elves, drow and high Elf? Or is this just a storm in a teacup?

I don't mind a bit of spice, it eñhances roleplay. But disunity in the heat of battle, could have a dissasterous resùlt.

Before, Poljen goes out on a griffeñ on his òwn. Paul, can you have him meet others in dining room. Perhaps we can expedite your mission, by moving castle as Dai suggested?

But, I cannot make that decission, on my own. At very least, have a hearty meal, blessing from group. Plus agreed time of arrival, and return. Then your free to go.

But, rest assured Tazskan will go with a search party to find you if you fail to return in a agreed time.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anron, there was some issues before but we have already moved past that point. I was referencing that to remind Thomas of Zarra and Lia interacting before. It didn't cause disunity in battle but it did make for some interesting role play.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 657

Anron, you don’t need to repost the exact information the Dungeon Master just gave us here about Poljen’s logistics as an Out of Character: post in the main thread. I was posting questions because it had been stated that it needed to be role played in character.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 657

Whatever you guys intend to do, just work it out and let me know. There's plenty of stuff to get to.

As to the castle being 300' up, you guys have enough staff for there to always be someone watching. They might not be sufficient to man the walls, but they can notice someone waving and yelling for the castle to be brought back down.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.