Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 662 of 948

I certainly hope Perry, hangs around. I for - Page 662 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jan, 2018 - 3:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 662

I think the bit about Cratol being a baron was a misunderstanding on the player's part rather than the character knowing something they probably wouldn't.

If so, I think we can treat it as if that bit wasn't said.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seath, maybe you should start creating your next character now *wink*

I told Seath who the longest standing members of the group were, thus potentially the most likely for word to have traveled about. Perhaps some time has passed since Cratol first stormed his family keep to take it back during the long six month layoff we took prior to meeting Silas? Travel time alone may have afforded weeks or more? NBD either way, but my fault if the timing is off versus how fast gossip could travel in this world.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The news that Redcliffe has a new heir wouldn't really be news outside of Cormyr, and there's be little reason for people to believe that someone with the blaze was involved. Cratol actually becoming baron didn't occur until 5 days ago, over 1,500 miles from this place.

Regardless, lets move on.

Lawrance, the others were only gone for one day. You have found a few people, but most of the people around here backed off once they found out the castle they'd be guarding was on some manner of unnatural floating rock. Dwarves like having stable ground to stand on tongue.gif.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 662 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Dai, I don’t follow. I’m not hiring, I’m looking for a ballista smith to
Mod the giants longbow into a weapon.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oops, sorry, I had meant to say Nikolaos there. He'd stayed behind while you were with the giants.

Speaking of which, 1,200 gp for the custom ballista setup.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tune in next week for my new character, Terry Terrington!

(Laugh), sorry everyone. That's what I get for trying to be cute. I wanted it to seem like Perry was just a huge fan with a bit of an obsession who did way too much research. I can edit the post to remove the Cratol part if it really doesn't make sense at all. If it's somewhat plausible, it might be interesting to leave it in and make it seem like Perry really did a lot of digging.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 662

It's no big deal. We did just land a flying castle in front of this city a day or two earlier, and had drinks with the patrolmen/guards to tell our tale. I'm sure names were given, and Cratol announced himself as a Baron the moment the castle landed. Word is surely spreading quickly. I forget what details you had in your song before you edited it, but general knowledge of the Blaze shouldn't be too suspicious.

29th Jan, 2018 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 662

The Protector. says...

I certainly hope Perry, hangs around. I for one would like to see Perry's other, combat related talents. I suspect, may come in very handy, for the whole group. In the not to distant future.

For me its a bit of a learning curve, and now its getting interesting with the party politics, and internal relationships.

I may have to revisit, some Startrek episodes featuring Klingons, to get some ideas for playing the Dragonborn.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.