Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 668 of 948

They both still hit Paul. I just wanted you - Page 668 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2018 - 3:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 668

That is unbelievable that Poljen made that roll with disadvantage. Seath,, that is the problem counting on luck against Poljen. He is the luckiest man alive. This next round is going to hurt. It might be time for plan b now. If he doesn't get at least one [Critical Hit] success this round against LIa I will be shocked.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:52am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, with the Bless he totals 20, so even if the Bane maxes out, he will still beat a 15 on that roll. So I didn't bother…

1st Feb, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Now, I'm getting out the popcorn, Seath to see what's going to happen here? I think the smite, is just a bit overkill?

Robe of parental supervision, good call Gk, meanwhile I will pick a side.

Let me see now, we have in one corner, an attractive slim Elf, and a handsome slim Tiefling, with wings and a tail.

In the other corner, a strong fit handsome Paladin, and extremely muscular Barbarian.

What could be a more fairer match-up than that?
My odds are with the Elf and Tiefling. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 1st Feb, 2018 - 3:08am

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 668 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

My mom always said she had eyes in the back of head, so… this could be interesting, but I have a hard time choosing whom to root for.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Rolling now for cure wounds level 3 since her concentration failing affected what I had planned to do. I hope Perry has a rabbit to pull out of his hat about now.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh dear, I was really hoping to land that spell. Lia, don't worry, we just need to believe in ourselves! This match is just getting started!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 668

Kyrroeth, I rolled with Advantage merely out of habit. That was my mistake. But regardless the first roll was a hit, even with Bane applied, so ignore the second roll for the first attack. That becomes the first hit for the round, so the second strike would not get the Disad, right? But even if it did, you can then simply use the first roll, add the Bless and subtract the Bane, and I think it still hits.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 668

They both still hit Paul. I just wanted you to be aware of it for the second round. I wasn't sure if you caught her having that cloak or not.

I must say that it is terrifying facing Pojen. I feel sorry for our enemies. It's bad when you are at full hit points and wonder if you will survive one round with him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Feb, 2018 - 3:13pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.