Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 673 of 948

Those sent to scout ahead in the town are - Page 673 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 673

I picture everyone lining up to Lia to get banished now to meet Rupert and learn more about him. A worthy use of 4th level spell slots.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:19am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Velon gets weary of leadership, drama and having the same conversations repeatedly, triggering him to finally walk off of the castle ramparts in the middle of the night, can I play a descendent of the great Rupert Brimpleskitt?

Yeah, yeah, Rezmir is a dwarf in the sheep's clothing of a half dragon, or something… Cat's out of the bag. I'm onto you!

Wait, is Rupert really the white dwarf? :MIND BLOWN:.

Velon just wants to play in the hypnotic patters again, please!

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:22am

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
If Velon gets weary of leadership, drama and having the same conversations repeatedly, triggering him to finally walk off of the castle ramparts in the middle of the night, can I play a descendent of the great Rupert Brimpleskitt?

Hmm, a tall order, but I think there was some 5e homebrew for hengeyokai out there that seemed decent. Take a badger morph, make some fluff changes, I think it could be made to work.

6th Feb, 2018 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 673 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

At least, the paladins will be immune to disease, also able to lay on hands. With the effect of also neutralizing a poison, and a disease. May come in handy for Velon, and Tazskan later on.

Where has the main group touched down? Somewhere near Soubar? Hopefully the main group are not deposited directly, inside Serpent hills, or the Forrest of Wyrms?
I have flashbacks, from the movie Predators in relation to this query.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don't think that the main group has touched down yet. The post only refers to the scouts going out. I believe that we are waiting on a signal.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It's hard to read our main thread, with the time dilation effect of Feather Fall, I guess. We're already in the bar, and Velon is still trying to get us down? Who's been mucking about with time? smile.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 673

I'm confused. It goes from all of us going down at once to just the scouts. Not sure where we are right now *wink*.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 673

Those sent to scout ahead in the town are in the bar, those not going into town are still on the castle.

I never intended for getting down to the ground to be such a big deal, but this has been too amusing to not let play out.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.