Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 684 of 948

Daishain, I think it makes more sense for - Page 684 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 684

I don't know if people will find it helpful, but I've often wished I had an Initiative order list to refer to. In this case, it's nice to know if Lia goes before Velon and/or Poljen or not for Bless this round, as one example.

Not sure we'll ever know exactly where the various enemies fall on the list, although Daishain might tell us in the bigger battles since it was a concerns during/after the dragon battle.

Perry/Cratol 23
Poljen 20
Lia/Mari 18
Velon 17
Lawrence 16
Nikolaos 10
Taz 2
Zarra?
Poppo?

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 12th Feb, 2018 - 6:22pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes I see that my attack rolls were mis represented. I would only have +9 instead of +13 SOrry about that mistake rerolling the attacks here.

13th Feb, 2018 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Dai can I get a ruling, on the useage of the pact keeper rod.

If used, then does Tazskan need a long rest, to use it again, or is that only for the extra spell slot property?

If so, then Tazskan might save its use for a big boss fight. Unlike a magic sword that can be used multiple times, not needing to recharge.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 684 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The long rest is only for the spell slot feature. You can use it to boost your spells as much as you want! However, the +2 bonus to spell attack and save DC only work on Warlock spells. Still, it's a pretty amazing item as it's one of the few items that boost spell save DC!

13th Feb, 2018 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Just made my post, hopefully that will d for now as we get started with the battle. If I can, I'll try to keep an eye on things and post again.

I will make sneak attack rolls here.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Sneak Attack I on D6 (+0): 2, 6, 6, 1 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dai, feel free to place Perry on P21 behind Lia. That's probably where he would be according to the narrative anyway. That should put him within line of sight of the target Velon and Poljen are hitting for the spell.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 684

Daishain, I see Poljen has critted in combat, yet again (I know, Kyrroeth! He is lucky! I get it!) With that extra 7 points, if the first swing takes down the first wraith, he would step to the second for its attack. I am sure you would go that route regardless, but I want to make it official.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 684

Daishain, I think it makes more sense for Velon to have Poppo hold onto that scroll. I'm really hoping all is well for the player soon, most importantly, and also that he can eventually rejoin us. If the latter doesn't end up being the case however, will we lose all 'group' or plot related items being held by the character, or will we have the chance to RP that he hands them off before departing or something like that? Not looking to loot him for all he's worth, of course, and take his personal items, would just feel stupid asking Poppo to hold onto new stuff in the current situation, even if that's what Velon would do in character. Thanks.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.