Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 687 of 948

I would recommend both rogues, Mari and Zarra, - Page 687 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 687

Ah, right, the max HP penalty gets reset after a long rest.

I do suggest caution, that stuff adds up quickly. Cast three fifth level spells in a row and suddenly you've taken 30d4 damage and 30 points knocked off your max.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance is rather fond of keeping his blood inside his body, thanks. Although, if desperation comes along, there may be a need to bleed.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh wow, it does reset. That's great.

Yeah I was picturing any heavy use of it, especially if it didn't reset daily, being killing yourself to go nova and save the party. If not that, knocking your maxHP down so far that, if you live at all, your adventuring days are done. With the reset it could be managed quite nicely though.

I can't wait to see who wants to get really dark and dabble in blood magic! wink.gif.

PS Can I hold it and just stab Poljen with it for half damage (And the largest HP pool we have)? Jk, of course.

PPS I REALLY want this item on my next character. I've been dying to play a bladelock of some variety.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 20th Feb, 2018 - 8:24pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 687 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seath, I totally agree that the game can get bogged down. But I also know that sometimes work is what keeps me from posting whenever I want. And so I try not to storm ahead in case someone is in a similar position. I know I've been reading posts and thinking of a great idea, only to keep reading and see things have gone right ahead. That is even more frustrating to me than waiting for someone to post who is critical to what's happening.

And I am cool that this is Perry being new to adventuring. It is kind of amusing. But as when Thomas decided to play a drow, we told him that our characters were going to be very slow to warm to a member of such a feared and hated race. So for the moment, Poljen is finding the naivete of Perry to be annoying. Eventually he will get past it. But he is going to have a few words for the tiefling…

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No worries, Paul. I'm not taking any of this personally at all and I completely understand your point of view. I sometimes take for granted that I'm always tied to a computer for my job so I get to post a lot. This is also my first foray into Play By Post and I might be a bit too eager, so I will do better about being patient and slow down some. Maybe I'll post more in side stories or something. Pretty sure I almost died inside during the combat rounds waiting for a couple folks to post for over 24 hours per round.

And Perry is definitely feeling the cold shoulder from the Blaze right now. It's understandable to be sure, given the circumstances, but only to a certain extent. From his point of view, he's been nothing but honest and upfront and has tried to help as best as he can. I'm still trying to piece together his thoughts on the matter exactly which will hopefully make for some good roleplaying later. Don't worry, he will have some words for Poljen and everyone else pretty soon too.

22nd Feb, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

I agree with you Paul the game can get bogged down. My problem sometimes, is also being present in a different time zone, than the majority.

Therefore posts, from Tazskan may appear after a lot has transpired with most of the group.
Bearing that in mind, I often have to rely on seeing Dai's familiar crow, to indicate, that' it is ok to post again.

Must admit, have been caught off guard with Seths, more rapid fire response time. Therefore posted quicker than should've been.
Apologies for that.

As for dragornborn interaction with Tiefling, I believe there would be some sympathy, that's from what I've read on the net.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 687

Ok gang, homework time, anyone want to claim some of these items before Velon stuffs them all in a bag for the party to use later? I hate leaving stuff unclaimed.

This is what I see so far from this past room, whether it be posts people made about interest in an item or adding Velon or Perry as interested. Sorry if I missed any posts.

6 basic healing pots -Velon, Perry, ....?

Blood magic rod (Attunement required) -Would anyone use this? Poppo?

+1 Mace -Perry

Heavy crossbow (Crits on 19/20) -Zarra? (Not sure if she's proficient but oh well.)

Holy symbol of Tiamat -group stash, just for impersonating a cultist later if need be.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 22nd Feb, 2018 - 3:18pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 687

I would recommend both rogues, Mari and Zarra, each carry at least one. Rogues, if following Thief path, at 3rd level can have their Bonus Action include Use An Item, which I believe would allow for either downing one, or pouring one down someone else's throat…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.