Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 702 of 948

Wow, yeah. I went back and re-read the side - Page 702 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Mar, 2018 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 702

(Laugh), hey, sign me up. This campaign could use a few more laughs! I have backup character ideas anyhow. RIP Velon wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2018 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

One, thing I don't get. Is why aren't these snake creatures helping their devil friends go back home.
With, such power they can easily dispatch Diderious, and free their evil comrades.

Its, more than once now we have been referred to as slaves. Something is indeed suspicious here!

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The short version of that is they aren't friends.

The devils cannot be killed permanently (They get briefly returned to the hells to recover, and then get shunted back here by their contract), but also can't leave the room they're in to attack the yuanti.

As to the slaves bit, as far as the constructs forming the door are concerned, all beings other than the masters are slaves.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2018 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 702 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If I recall correctly Anron, the devils were hired by Diderius, not the snakes. So they probably aren't friends, they probably just don't mess with each other.

7th Mar, 2018 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Yes, makes sense Perry.both sides being inherently evil, means they can decide who to side with and not.

They are free to double-cross and the like also, for their own evil whims, and selfish ends.

Unlike, a lawful good creature e.g. Silas, who wouldn't consider double-crossing for selfish ends.

So I would have to take, Whats promised by both the devils and snakes with a pinch of salt.
Tread carefully that is.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Actually, I should note that pretty much all the creatures down here, yuanti and devil alike, are lawful evil. Generally speaking outright betrayal is unlikely. Especially with the devils, who can come to grievous harm if they break their word.

That doesn't mean they wouldn't rip out your heart given the chance. But if they swear not to do so, chances are pretty decent they'll at minimum pick something else nasty to do to you, (Like ripping out your spine if you were really that specific in the agreement.).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Mar, 2018 - 1:38am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 702

It's time like these that I wish this site had a better search algorithm. Search for Naga, and you don't get the page it's on, just the thread. Unless I'm missing some key clickable? Anywho, the last few pages of the Side Stories has the details that might help.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 7th Mar, 2018 - 5:05am

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 702

Wow, yeah. I went back and re-read the side story just for fun and to recall what exactly was said. The post I made on page 35 of Side Stories is so on point that it's scary.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.