Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 711 of 948

Sorry guy's looks like Tazskan caught - Page 711 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Mar, 2018 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2018 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 711

Daishain, since you said the cold damage from the now dispelled effect took place on each player's turn. Since it was cast after Poljen's turn and dispelled before his next, does that mean he did not suffer its effects? That doesn't sound right to me. I just want to make sure before I remove the 12 HP from the sheet. Thank you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hey Cinder, don't forget to add Bless to your attacks. I'm not sure your 34 and 20 will hit otherwise, (Laugh). That Abomination is not going to have a good day.

11th Mar, 2018 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Looks, like Tazskan failed the save. Will get a mighty electric shock. Someone, needs to get Poppo out of harms way, to stay in the fight.

Because, Tazskan can only heal or neutralize at any one time, he might focus on neutralizing aspect.

Velon can also do it but he is in desposed at the moment. We still need to pin the Nagi, and definitely can't afford for the casters to be taken out!

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2018 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 711 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, that was a bad two rounds for Poppo. Went from full to unconscious in no time.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, you did not say how much damage Poljen tool from the multiple attacks. I also need to know if he actually took any from the cold spell, since it was cast after his first turn, then dispelled by Niko before it came to the big guy's turn again. I wish to keep my HP up to date. Thank you.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

People, I have a 20 point ablative shield to block damage to anyone within 30' of Lawrance. Is anyone going to go down, other than Poppo, who's poison damage I can't stop?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 711

Poljen, no damage from the shadows spell, it was dispelled before it could do anything. 36 damage from the com ones atacks, reduced to 18, a mix of bites, tail swipes, and scimitar hits.

12th Mar, 2018 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 711

The Protector. says...

Sorry guy's looks like Tazskan caught a cold trying to discharge some lightning. Rather pathetic damage rolls. Will, have to wait 24 hours to try that again.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.