Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 717 of 948

Yeah, having briefly played a bard I am familiar - Page 717 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Mar, 2018 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 717

Indeed, dominate is nasty when it works, especially if the caster picked his/her target well.

But Lawrance is quite able to give inspiration, so Poljen does get another try to break free before the next round.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Mar, 2018 - 10:54pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well then, I would hate to waste such a generous gift! Let us give it the old college try....

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Inspiration point well spent! None of Lawrance's blood on Poljen's blade is a fine end result, as long as the snake gets shortened by a head.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2018 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 717 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well things are looking better now. Poljen is back on our side for a little bit anyways. I'm rolling for her Dexterity save before posting on the main thread.

18th Mar, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Sorry KN, for the errant EB hit. Will definately avoid a ranged attack, when darkness falls in future.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2018 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Normal familiars can't attack in 5e. Only improved familiars such as pseudodragons can actually attack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2018 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 717

Paul, yup Poljen still has the Bardic Inspiration. You can use it on any attack roll, ability check, or other future saving throw. It only lasts 10 minutes though so it probably won't work for anything after this fight.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2018 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 717

Yeah, having briefly played a bard I am familiar with it. I just wanted to make sure I had not already blown it and forgotten. And since that first attack roll does not look very high, I will burn it right now!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.