Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 722 of 948

Cool, so is the mask more like the Invisibility - Page 722 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 722

Poljen gratefully took the healing from Lia. And then used some dice to get himself back to full. He is ready to go trash Diderius' body so his soul can go away… that's the plan, right? After the pool is used, I mean.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2018 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Cinder, yes I'm tending to prefer the full Warlock build. Over his current status quo. But Dai will need to let me know, how this would be played out of course.

Your right the dragon fight, did take its toll on the group. With catastrophic results for one party member, in particular. I agree, with you Cinder, perhaps we all need to go go over tactic's 101 again? I feel another dragon encounter, in my water's.

But, hypothetically if Tazskan, were a 8th level Warlock, and not a 4th level Paladin,4th level Warlock, he could easily use a third level spell, like dispel magic.

I'm going to wait, for Dai's direction on the how? And when? First. I already know the answer for why.

Until, that event? Occurs, Tazsakan, is going to concentrate on trying to extract the necessary information from Varram, and his cohort, in a humane way of course.

Help, clean up the room, vacate snakes den. Help activate a magical pool? Assist but not kill one madman. Well at least not kill, while he is still, got the Paladin blood left within him.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I could post to have Velon encourage everyone to move back over the bridge and to the pool, but I hate leaving loose ends as 'homework' that piles up for later. I always feel like loot will just cease to exist if we don't identify it and get it on one specific character's inventory. No luck with Identify thus far?

PS. On that note, please tell me that Poppo is willing to help identify. Velon's going to use his war hammer on the guy if he keeps taking snack breaks while others are doing things that need to be done and casting mage armor, pulling owls from hats or casting grease on Velon and Poljen as combat turns while others are trying to actually kill the enemy.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 722 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

AFAIK, Lawrance did one detect Magic and one Identify - at the very least on the last unidentified magic robe from before - while Poppo was hopefully doing two. We stopped for a short rest plus those twenty minutes for castings, I guess. We never received a list of what treasure was found at the altar, but two unknown power magic scimitars were from the Abominations.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The scimitars were pretty simple, just a +2 enchantment on each.

There were a few other magic items in there:
-A necklace bearing a dozen hanging eagle feathers grants an attuned user a 30' flight speed. There's a catch though, your control of the flight is bad and landings can be rough. A DC 10 check will be needed to keep the wearer from faceplanting.
-An arrow with an oddly shaped head proves capable of reliably delivering a poison, potion, or other liquid into the bloodstream of a creature struck by it. Once a day, it can improve the potency of a loaded dose, granting disadvantage on the roll to resist any effects. It takes a minute to load a new dose into the arrow.
-A mask that grants invisibility when worn.

The other cloak from before has a simple illusion on it, it can appear to be any other form of clothing.

There's another 25,000 gp in mundane items, not including the rubies Perry holds, which you'll find could be sold at another 8,000 apiece.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:03pm

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You do love your custom magic items! biggrin.gif
With regards to the necklace - a Base DC 10 check or Dexterity?
Unless anyone wants to attune these things right away, we can just drop them into Velon's inventory, or Lawrance's pouch until the party is back home.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 722

Let's just say that I'm used to 3.5s list, which is incredibly massive all told. 5es list is rather sparse by comparison, so I like to spice up the variety where I can.

And I meant to write that the necklace needs a dc 10 acrobatics check. Also that trying to fight without landing will impose disadvantage on attacks.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 722

Cool, so is the mask more like the Invisibility spell or Greater Invisibility? Since it seems to be a sustained effect with no concentration I'm not sure if you're always invisible when attacking and being attacked, etc. Etc. Thus messing quite a bit with perma-advantage and disadvantage to those targeting you, etc. [Thanks]

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.