Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 740 of 948

Since the upgrade to the Cloak is probably - Page 740 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 740

I'm going to make my rolls here for the shopping for rare items part. I will post my roleplay in the side stories thread once I get the results here.

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Following Seaths lead here, will roll here for the night goggles. However, as the crystal ball is considered very rare. Likewise the upgrade of an extra +1 to his glammed leather(To make +2).

Then Tazskan, will need Dai's direction with regards to obtaining these items. Then roll play that in side quests also.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Night goggles avail. on D10 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Anron, upgrading from +1 to +2 armor is 25,000 gold pieces. The very rare crystal ball is 25,000 gold pieces as well. Weapons and shields that are +2are rare. +2 armor is very rare.

Daishain, did you notice my question a few days ago regarding bringing the rogue vest to 5e? Would that be possible? You mentioned also about asking in regards to very rare items. Is there going to be a price drop on very rare items? No one can afford them right now.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:40pm

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 740 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well Cratol can not afford to spend 25,000 gold oven with a 10% discount that is still 22,500 gold. I guess he will stick with his +1 for now and keep his gold. What was the final distribution of gold?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Actually the crystal ball is just a 1000g, reusable spell component (Similar to the one for chromatic orb at 50g). There's no real assigned rarity to it in 5e. So just subtract the 1000 gold if the crystal ball is available in the Citadel. If it isn't available, then we can probably get one at Candlekeep for sure.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN, 5621 GP each was the final total. No 25K items for anyone on this go-round!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 740

How many times do we have to… does the latter half of this group even read the rul.... Do those people read what others po.... Never mind, I give up. Those of you that refuse to read what others post or read the rules have defeated me. Why bother.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 740

Since the upgrade to the Cloak is probably 25k, Poljen will simply upgrade the great axe and shield enchantments from +1 to +2, for 5k total, minus the 10% discount for 4500. Just in case they are needed for upgrades as well as finding a new item I will roll here. First the axe, second the shield.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.