Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 744 of 948

Thomas, is there a reason you cannot look - Page 744 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2018 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 744

I was waiting on Niko to say something about how he'd set up. But suffice it to say that Poljen was followed, but the follower left without doing anything. Poljen's night goes undisturbed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I will hold off. Maybe Niko wants to try following the person… if we can find any intelligence that is a very good thing!

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tried to keep the game moving on the mercenary front in a way that hopefully isn't too complicated. Perry isn't super great at Insight checks but hopefully the others can do better while he keeps the mercs talking. Dai let me know if you need anything more for this social encounter.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 744 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Dai,
Lawrance will certainly hold classes for those of the young who are interested, testing them as required for apprenticeship. The group had discussed a Zone of Truth/Charm Person while interviewing to filter out hazards. That seems probably the better way to do things.
We'll need to know how much to spend on monthly wages for these guys, and I'll budget it accordingly. We will need some general security guys, but only a couple. Bailiffs/sheriffs type.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, I left my scenario open for Lia to cast Zone of Truth. That's why I asked her to come along. Insight checks from people with expertise, like Zarra, will certainly help as well.

21st Apr, 2018 - 10:18am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

I think Dai may be waiting on ChristianD, (Poppo), haven't heard for a while now.
But, there's a few post, interrogation of Varram, things still to be sorted out now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 744

The Quiet Shadow says...

Just popped back in with Zarra, with Insight checks ready to roll with whoever we speak with. Still haven't decided any thing to buy, so I will most likely least give a thousand for the castle. Better armour was mentioned, as too magic arrows, so I never did get any prices nir details on such. If there was even some available.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 744

Thomas, is there a reason you cannot look up magic items on your own including their rarity so you know what the pricing is based on what Daishain's has told us? Everyone else goes through that effort for their character, and everyone's time is valuable. It seems you have time for at least a few play by post campaigns, so you must have time to put effort into this one. Only half of this 10 player crew shouldn't have to do all of the work for this campaign (Besides our Dungeon Master, of course).

Tell you what, I'll help but you should still look on your own. I find the donjon site below to be very helpful for sorting both 5e spells and items. DnD Beyond (Second link) is also fantastic although I'm not sure if you can see everything I see without signing up. I've also pasted Daishain's prices below from the large amount of notes I've taken on this campaign…

Source 5r Source 7y

From Daishain:
Generally speaking, the base prices of magic items go as follows:
Common: 150
Uncommon: 500
Rare: 2,500 and not guaranteed to be available in any one particular market
Very Rare: 25,000 and very difficult to find for sale
Legendary: not purchasable.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.