Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 745 of 948

I think as long as Lia approves the hiring - Page 745 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2018 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 745

Anron,
All our valuables are in our own rooms but, if you wish, Lawrance and Poppo offer to put items and money into secure storage that is buried in the bones of the castle. It's protected heavily and warded against scrying, as well as inaccessible by anyone except for Poppo and Lawrance. Lawrance also has a personal stone vault in the wizard's labs that can hold small amounts. Not warded or heavily protected, however. Lastly, Poppo and Lawrance share access to a Secret Chest. Look up the spell, and there is still some space in it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anron, please check the description of your own spell for how long it takes to cast.

In regards to scrying on a location, I already answered in the affirmative. Make an Arcana check, at a -3 penalty (+2 for having a connected object, -5 for only having heard of the location.).

24th Apr, 2018 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

That 1k is for either the castle itself and/or to invest with more mercantile ventures. Also, I hope I don't step on anyone's toes by having Zarra hurry out. I just don't see her the type sticking around to ask questions, when she could go follow Perry and ask him directly what is going on.

24th Apr, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 745 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I don't have a problem with Zarra running out, to check on Perry. I actually don't have a problem with, shall we say some "Shenanigans", between player's. Or with Perry's antics either. I'm afraid Tazskan, would have more in common with a Klingon's table manners, anyhow, being more beast-like.

However, we probably should all start making some headway for our next mission. Which I'm guessing is in Candlekeep.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomas, it isn't difficult for Zarra to follow Perry. She is a trained drow rogue and he isn't trying to be stealthy or anything. If you, or anyone else, follows him you will find him heading to his room.

Regarding moving on, I believe we are currently in two separate timelines here and this situation is taking place the night before we went looking for mercenaries in Baldur’s Gate. Velon stated on page 948 in his post, “Velon addresses the group over yet another meal in the castle after the interrogation of Varram.”

So in “the present” we (I.e. Lia, Perry, Tazskan, and Zarra) are still deciding on hiring captain Callahan as mercenary captain. Velon and Lawrance are back at the castle. Poljen and Nikolaos are off doing recon/spying. Once we decide on hiring the captain and Poljen/Niko are finished, we can head to Candlekeep.

EDIT I also don't mind taking the Perry subplot to side stories so we can all stay on the same timeline in the Main Thread.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 24th Apr, 2018 - 2:52pm

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seath, yes that's what I see this as happening, also. Interpersonal speedbump on the way to BG. I think we also were waiting for an answer from our contacts through the ring about if they would take the prisoners (Polmorphed small enough to fit through).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 745

The Protector. says...

So, what have we decided to do with Callahan, and his cohorts, in "The present,"? Hire them? Or wait for Vellon, and the other's to approve or dissaprove?
We can have Lawrence, and Poppo store, the castles valuables in that storage mentioned?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 24th Apr, 2018 - 3:21pm

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 745

I think as long as Lia approves the hiring of Captain Callahan then we should be good to go on leading him and his men to the castle and getting them all situated.

Regarding handing the prisoners over, I think that should definitely happen as well. We don't want to be responsible for holding these guys and the dragons can probably figure out how to get more info out of him for us.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.