Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 750 of 948

Indeed! I didn't forget about - Page 750 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th May, 2018 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 750

The town itself isn't going to be of much help in terms of Perry's disguises and persuasion, the inhabitants are all dead according to what Lia and Fay observed, poison gassed en masse.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think going after the known mask and a green dragon is our best bet but that will not be easy. Otherwise possibly going after the horn if it is still to be found by searching the moving ice for the wizard.

Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Could anything about the horn and the person exploring the ice be gathered with a scry (Asked the non-magic character)?

4th May, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 750 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I think, there needs to be some connection to better the odds. Like knowing the individual or item, having met him before. Or been on the particular boat before.
However, there's no harm in Tazskan having another go, at a scryjng attempt, back in the flying castle.

Even with Lawrences, "Sending spell" Dai said he needed a face for Nerovain, or a name for a Zhent wizzard. Again limited without more intel.

As to where are we going to go now? Tazskan will agree to go where we have enough information to go by.

Is there a way to find out exactly where this "Floating" pack ice is now? How do we find out about the name" of the boat, that this gentleman went on? There must be a port somewhere? Where the boat disembarked?

I wonder, how far is this "Forrest" town is from this moving "Pack ice? Maybe go to the closest objective, first, to Candlekeep?

What color was that mask that's associated with a green dragon? There's still some unknowns.

Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think the green mask thus the green dragon. We are at Candlekeep now. So where does everyone want to go next? Go to where the green dragon was at and know there is a serious fight there? Go up north to the sea of ice and who knows what we will face there? All this we can do as we have a agent trying to see if the wizard with the white mask will be willing to part with it.

Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well I think the green dragon idea seems pretty cool. The ocean boat seems like a long shot unless we narrow our search area by a lot. Did we ever pick up our custom items that took a week to make? We should also try to procure some Potions of Poison Resistance from either Baldurs Gate, Candlekeep, or the Citadel (If anyone has custom items to pickup). Dai, would Candlekeep have a magic potion shop? It is a wizard town so maybe someone knows how to make them.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 4th May, 2018 - 7:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 750

We still have the jug and cups of poison resistance from the scry adventure. That's good for four I think.

Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 750

Indeed! I didn't forget about Perry's favorite ewer. I have it in my bag (And even made a custom item with charges for it and everything on Dungeons & Dragons Beyond (Laugh)). I just figured it'd be a good idea to prepare for the fight as best as we can.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.