Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 751 of 948

Let's be honest, Velon's only - Page 751 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th May, 2018 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
5th May, 2018 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 751

The Protector. says...

It looks like we could do with at least another half a dozen vials of poison resistance from Baldurs gate or here then.

I also think, if we are going to the "Misty" forest, then it is most likely time for Lia to give everyone a history primer here. Before we venture out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, you guys can purchase potions here, among other things. There isn't as much in the way of magic items as you might expect, apparently the magically inclined here are more focused on other things.

If you guys ask, Maccath's itinerary, including the name of the ship she sailed off on, is on file. You'd just need to convince the local clerks to release that information.

And yes, several possible ways to go, including some leads you haven't stumbled upon yet. This part of the campaign is considerably more open ended than the rest.

Its officially been 4 days now, let me know how long you want to keep up the research, and I'll post the results.

Post Date: 6th May, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Does Perry get some bonus stock options in the magic potion shop company with that persuasion roll?

Post Date: 6th May, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 751 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Do you guys think a case of 8 potions is good enough or should we just double up here and get 16? I think we have 8 active players at the moment so 8 should be enough to cover everyone, though with Mari it might be 9.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 6th May, 2018 - 5:41pm

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

8 potions, not including the refilling ewer? Should be plenty. Something to remember during all the party conversations - Lawrance isn't going to hear any of it as his only current connection is through the 25 word Sending spell. That's also why I have not been putting in his input.

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh, is Lawrance in the library? I wasn't sure *wink*

Yeah whatever communications and a little mega gaming discussion it takes to get these facts together and some supplies and move on works for me. We could add two RL months to this process by being very strict about who is and is not present in each conversation but I vote to fast forward through that, for the sake of player sanity. (Specifically mine).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 751

Well, Velon's sanity is such a critical component in our party's stability that we cannot risk that! Now, if it was two months game time in the library, Lawrance'd be okay with it.

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 751

Let's be honest, Velon's only roles are 'tie breaking vote' and 'go hit stuff REALLY hard'. He's fine.

It's my sanity with trying to keep track of all of the loose ends and keep things moving that's in question! smile.gif

On that note, it seems we have lots of new info to go on now. Velon post coming as soon as I can.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.