Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 753 of 948

Paul, That's why I've been - Page 753 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2018 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 753

I've given the castle a speed of 800 miles per day. That works out to just under 300 feet per round.

She's a fast'un all right.

Sorry, but the broom doesn't really compete.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm sorry Seath. I kind of jumped in there midstream. Once I realized the scouting trip to the High Forest was a bad idea I knew that Mari would have helped with this. She can be walking along with Taz and Perry. Mari wants to help if needed.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th May, 2018 - 7:39pm

Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

(Laugh), no worries. Multiple timelines keep us all on our toes. I think Taz would be scrying on Poljen in an apartment somewhere or back at the castle (Up to him). Right now on the frontlines it's Poljen, Perry (Penelope), Mari, and lizard Velon.

12th May, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 753 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

It took me awhile to get caught back up, but I'm back in the game. Apologies for being away, one of them get more information for my Introduction thread.

Let me know if there are any issues with what I put down, if needs be I can make a couple of edits. I will very much admit, that there could be a few that would be concerned or disapproving of Zarra going off to try to gather information by herself.

Though I have felt Zarra's skills or background have not quite been put to use as much as they could be, and I feel that the drow would want to be helpful to those that have given her their trust.

13th May, 2018 - 8:47am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

That's great Thom, that your with Tazskan at the moment scrying with through a crystal ball.

Provided, everything goes to plan, Poljen isn't attacked,then we can pack up and return to the others.

Will wait from Dai now on the outcome of Poljens activity.
We can watch each others back, hopefully we don't have to initiate a rescue of Poljen.

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, Lawrance can learn the spell from the scroll. Its a fifth level spell that takes a minute to cast. As already mentioned the one you're attempting to contact must know and cast it themselves to finish it. But it allows for up to a half hour of communication, and erects a 15' radius barrier around both casters, preventing eavesdropping by either mundane or magical means (Presuming of course the eavesdropper isn't in there with you). I'm drawing a blank on a clever name for the thing right now, so someone feel free to come up with something.

I think I mentioned this before, but a bit of common knowledge for reference: the Flaming Fists are one of the largest mercenary bands in Faerun. They are also the de facto law enforcers in the city of Baldur's Gate. The local authorities decided that hiring them with a long term contract was easier, if not exactly cheaper, than training their own city guard. A few Flaming Fists went with the original group to Greenest, but they decided to hunker down the minute the dragon showed up instead of continuing to help. Overall, their reputation is… mixed, but they're not especially corrupt overall.

Poljen's… adventures, have cost him 130 gold so far (70 the first time, 60 the second for coming back so soon) There are about 20 thugs on the way, and half that number in Flaming Fists.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th May, 2018 - 5:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 753

Can I get a clarification, please? Is Morgaine being introduced to the group WHILE Operation Barbait (Nice name, by the way, Seath!) is going? Before? After? Obviously Poljen will be intrigued by a woman as good a fighter as Morgaine appears to be… despite being a full head shorter than the lumbering barbarian…

Susan, welcome to the group! It is a bizarre state that there is a character with more HP than Poljen!

Hmm, Poljen may have to insist on the testing of her ability in a fight, like the one with Perry… but which side would he fight on?

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 753

Paul, That's why I've been following the example set by Seath on the two timeline tracks. I don't know when this new member add is occurring, but it's certainly not at the same time as 'Barbait'.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.