Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 759 of 948

Operation BarBait was supposed to be a single - Page 759 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th May, 2018 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 759

Rather off topic, but...
Anron, forgive me for asking but at work now a bunch of sites have now been ruled off-limits, including if they are related to "Gaming." I assume they don't want people playing on-line or something, but even reference sites are blocked. Considering some of the things they have blocked I am amazed THIS one is not blocked.

Anyway, I thought Invisibility and the Black Tentacle spell were both Concentration. Does Taz have a feat that allows that?

Also, is anyone going to let Poljen and the thugs know the person who hired them has been taken?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I thought about yelling it to Poljen in my post but decided against it because I didn't want the other thugs to know. It might've drawn aggro to me and ruined the plan. Maybe I'm being overly careful, but I figured you guys could last until the other guards show up.

16th May, 2018 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Your correct Paul, however the concentration roll only occurs if under attack.
The moment Tazskan casts the black tentacles, The invisibility is dropped.

So the black tentacles, stay, and invisibility dropped. If Tazskan has to do an expeditious retreat or levitate, those are at will, and at no cost to him.

Do I regret, no not necessarily, remember the thugs are focused on Poljen, not Tazskan. By the distraction of the tentacles, may give Poljen and others an Oportunity action.

No both invisibility, and black tentacles, are part of Tazskans spell list, not feats.

Rather off topic, but...
No I'm currently not aware of any Dungeons & Dragons sites off limits. Or the blocked web sites either?

Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 759 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, can Velon walk to Poljen (For Lay on Hands), or is the crowd too thick here? Deciding how to keep the shenanigans going so Velon, Poljen, Cratol and the rest can have their fun toying with this rabble.

Was Sanctuary effective? I've never used it before but figured I should give it a go since it comes with the Oath, and it's a cheap spell to twin for this scenario. Didn't want to send them all at Cratol instead!

Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cinder, Sanctuary only works if the target doesn't make any attacks. Is PolJen not going to attack any more? He might be disappointed to hear that. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh, right, so it's one round at best since I can't imagine either will stop fighting, nor would I expect them to. I don't know the initiative order to see if it even works for a round between when Velon casts, bad guys go, then Poljen attacks. Hm....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 759

This fight right now reminds me of when I accidentally try to do something benign but only slightly morally questionable in Skyrim. Then one thing leads to another and the next thing you know half the city guard is dead, I'm fleeing from town, and there's a bounty with some exorbitant amount of gold on my head.

EDIT Also I probably angered two giants and a mammoth somehow on my way out of town.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 16th May, 2018 - 6:39pm

Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 759

Operation BarBait was supposed to be a single or a couple of people to capture. Now it's a war, but they brought a small army. We just happen to be a bigger army.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.