Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 764 of 948

You're coming in at the same level - Page 764 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
21st May, 2018 - 5:39am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 764

The Protector. says...

Neronvain, the green mask, and the high forrest is closer to our position at the moment. So I think would be a good choice.

Although, finding the former may take a little longer. Plus may end up leading us elsewhere. Then, so be it.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2018 - 5:51am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm personally excited about the forest location, and what it may mean for my character Zarra… especially if we do encounter any elven communities. That, and overall it could be an experience as I see the drow sticking to more cosmopolitan or diverse cities where she can blend in better.

Also, yes I am actually still a little uncertain where the drow and Lia stand. Racial hatreds, justified or not, I don't see going away completely without a fair bit of time going by. Zarra too I feel might be uncertain, despite asking the priestess a few questions.

21st May, 2018 - 8:09am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Why does there have to be inter-racial conflict?
Yes, I do expect to see a lot of Elven folk, in the high Forrest. Zara, may need to pick a side?

21st May, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 764 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well her side is that of her companions and the Silver Blade at the moment, unless they betray her or break the trust she has put in them for trusting her despite being a drow. Through such, she is also on the side against Tiamat and her forces.

It is more the question of how other elves treat her, that of the High Forest and to an extent Lia… Though last I check she was accepting after hearing of what Zarra had done for the Silver Blaze and in the drow proving herself. That, and in seeimg such for herself if memory serves.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st May, 2018 - 11:53am

21st May, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Dai, I may need a house rulling for one of Tazskan's cantrips.
I've selected "Repelling" eldritch blast for Taz. Which the pre-requisite is, eldritch blast cantrip- check which he already has.

The "Repelling" eldritch blast, only comes into effect with "Successful" hit from the eldritch blast itself.
If hit successful, it says that it pushes a creature backwards in a straight line by 10 feet.

So my question, is two-fold, (1) Can Taz include his "Agonizing" eldritch blast with this extra "Push" also?
Which, is simply his Charisma modifier added, to hit roll.

(2) The repelling blast, doesn't specify, which size, the creature needs to be, to be pushed back 10 feet!
So, does that mean any size?

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Lawrance and Poppo recall that Green Dragons are easily the most insidious of their ilk. They're the most likely of their kind to actively mess with nearby settlements by subtle means, lying, stealing, and using trickery. They're as adept as spreading poison by word of mouth as with their breath weapons.

Unfortunately for the sake of the current task, that talent for deception extends to hiding their lairs as well. Caves nestled in forested hills are common, as are some with entries concealed by water. There was even a known case of an adult who hollowed out the trunk of a fey touched giant of a tree. Wherever it is, the entry is likely to be very well camouflaged.

This attitude extends to their behavior in combat as well. Greens highly prefer guerrilla tactics, using cover to hit and run, separating and picking off weak members of a group, poisoning enemies without presenting a target, etc. If outmatched, they're more likely to flee than stand and fight, though chances are they will return the moment they feel that they once more have the upper hand.

Zarra recalls that the elves of the high forest tend to be both insular and highly traditional. While it is not impossible for them to consider her case, most she meets there will be thinking of the many atrocities the drow have inflicted upon the surface elves.

Anron, yes you can apply the repelling blast augment at the same time as agonizing. Yes it can affect any size of creature. However, in order to keep that from being a bit too ridiculous, I'm going to give anything bigger than Medium a Strength save to resist the effect, and the dc will be easier the larger they are.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st May, 2018 - 4:53pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 764

Ok for the starting equipment, weapons and light armour what would be acceptable for a swashbuckler/rogue at this current level?

(I changed my mind from the trickster [By The Way]).

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 764

You're coming in at the same level as Morgaine. Check page 57 post 2 of he chargen thread for my answer to her on the subject.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st May, 2018 - 10:22pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.