Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 785 of 948

Actually she posted an hour ago, and all it - Page 785 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 785

Well hey Cinder, I somehow have time to sing part of a song, move, and cast spells within a six second round so maybe it could work!

Also sorry guys, I failed you. Rolled a 3. Man, the rolls have been brutal lately for everyone, but that's the way it is. undecided.gif.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Just waiting now to find out if (A) pseudodragon got out and (B) if it intercepted the enemies familiar.
How, far away are the steeds from the entrance now?

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2018 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain, assuming the golem does not move in the direction of Poljen and the side chamber, if Poljen sees signs of someone trying to escape through the vines, could he reach and try to help, maybe giving them Advantage on their Acrobatics or Athletics roll to get through?

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 785 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I feel badly for the rest of the party waiting outside. They haven't been doing much for a while now. The whole game is delayed for one player now.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The dice have not been favourable, but we won't be outside for long. As long as it doesn't go too bad inside, we should be able to rescue. Here's hoping. Also, there are some big spells Lawrance can use to take care of the little hordes.

18th Jun, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

Some of us have the stuggles of life to deal away from roleplaying and being online Kyrroeth, and cannot be available at all times or necessarily right away when it's my turn.

I will see about getting caught up now, and get things going. If it is really becoming such a issue, I'm fine with the Dungeon Master taking control of Zarra to move things along.

Sighs, I can understand how, because of the nature of play by post, many would want to keep even the slightest delays to the minimum. I am doing what I can to keep in mind my responsibilities in participating in this campaign.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:15am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 785

Yeah, Kyrroeth! He told you! He told you that he's watching, and if you call him out after not posting in 3.4 days when his character is front and center he'll immediately post. Useful trick!

Good, we can get back on track here. I believe we've passed two months in real life time since we leveled and thus it's been a bit longer than that since Velon made an attack roll, not that Dungeons & Dragons is only about combat, of course. It's just a reference point. (Found an April 11th post where Perry was going shopping on behalf of Velon, who was suffering from exhaustion due to the use of Diderius's pool.).

18th Jun, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 785

The Quiet Shadow says...

Actually she posted an hour ago, and all it actually did was get me to stop what I was doing to make the post when I eventually saw it, even if technically it might not have been the best time. Thanks though Cinder.

Maybe when we strategize or make plans, we can just make sure to incorporate the other characters a bit more instead of depending on the party rogue. That, or consider more missions that require less finesse and danger, leaving simply brute force to overcome the problem.

That even if we have been given a reputation as dragon slayers and in making big gambles, we go for something more straight forward to deal with… Sighs, I don't know. I just don't like being put on the spot and told I'm the one holding the game back.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:37am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.