Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 790 of 948

There you go Cinder. I helped you out with - Page 790 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2018 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
20th Jun, 2018 - 10:11am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 790

The Protector. says...

Your cunning action, ability enables you dash, disengage, or hide. I believe using the dash action, will enable to gain extra movement in her turn.

She, will be running the gauntlet, so to speak. But, is a cross she needs to bear, if she wants to escape the wrath of an angry dragon.

I'm still a couple rounds away, as is most, except for Velon. However, Poljen has provided a distraction, and Mari's doing her best aswell.

I thought, that an "Attack of opportunity" occurs with a creature that you can see, moving out of your reach?
What about someone who is invisible? I thought it drops when attacking, but what about only moving?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 20th Jun, 2018 - 10:27am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Opportunity attacks only trigger against targets that can be seen. Zarra would be better off staying invisible and using Cunning Action to dash than Misty Step. It's the same total movement but without provoking all the kobold attacks.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, with both Mari and Zarra rushing through, chances are that someone's going to get stuck. If Velon emerges to see that situation, will he still let loose with that fireball?

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 790 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nah, not necessarily. He gave warning of it through the mental link thinking it was likely a good option, but he didn't ever actually do a 'Readied Action' type thing. His last two primary Actions were the Haste cast and then just Dash for the turn I just posted. I gathered you meant he had to Move-Dash-Dash this turn with haste and then next round I could maybe try something? Perhaps you meant he'd get in range this turn?

Basically it will just depend on what he sees, and what he hears from Zarra and Mari. He might twin hold person or something if he comes around a corner and two trolls seem like the biggest threat.

Edit: Come to think of it though, we have two rogues here. They should fair well in mitigating the damage of a Dexterity based spell. May still fireball! If it is indeed this turn please let me know and I'll change my post.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 20th Jun, 2018 - 3:52pm

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That is indeed this turn when he'll arrive and have that view and the opportunity to act. Wanted to get your input before I had him launch it anyways, or hesitate and not.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Jun, 2018 - 3:59pm

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

EDIT: Actually, I can't edit my post, perhaps because it's been over an hour, and I was the last to post. Could you make a fluff post of just "Velon sees the trolls and… "or something so that I can again post?

Oh ok, my bad. Thought you mean the following round. Let me edit my post now. I think he'll still fireball since he gave them a heads up and they're good at this stuff.

I'm assuming what he sees is some sort of hallway filled with kobolds, the backs of two trolls, and maybe Zarra and Mari pushing through, maybe not.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 20th Jun, 2018 - 4:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 790

Go for it! They're pretty high-level rogues, so they should be able to Dexterity save from the damage. Maybe Daishain will even give them Advantage since they know it's coming…

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 790

There you go Cinder. I helped you out with a Perry being Perry post. Now go Fireball those tiny lizards who are just trying to do their jobs! They should have chosen better jobs where working from home is an option.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.