Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 793 of 948

Keep the shield spell use, only the last hit - Page 793 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2018 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 793

I think Zarra has another Misty Step, right? Could either do that or do some epic acrobatics maneuver. Of course Velon just went nova on this guy so I wouldn't be surprised if he's just dead.

Sponsored Links:

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Athletics or Acrobatics roll is the default to get out of a grapple, but you need to beat the troll's Athletics roll, and he has an advantage there. You have a couple of other options as well.

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Luckily you can use your Acrobatics to try to escape, I believe.

international QUOTE
A grappled creature can use its action to escape. To do so, it must succeed on a Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check contested by your Strength (Athletics) check.

Velon is trying to help by flat out killing the troll holding you since Hold Person won't work here as I first hoped.

Sorry for the really long list of mechanics to follow, Daishain. Damn Nova Pally… Don't worry, he won't have anything left for the dragon fight so my posts will become nice and short! wink.gif.

21st Jun, 2018 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 793 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

The problem if Tazskan teleport's both him and Mari back to the castle, with the mask. Is that they would both be out of action on the ground, temporary, assuming that the battle, it is still confined to underground?

However, if the battle was still underground, would still need a way to get back down, that would mean Tazskan using up both 4th level slots for round trip. (He has only two 4th level).

Would prefer not to use them all up before facing a dragon. But in the end depends on the initiative order, and so fighting may prevent all of that from happening.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The castle is not in range of Dimension Door. However, you could use it to shunt yourself to the surface and out of the range of your foes for the moment.

Oh, and in response to Mari's query, the group has been warned a few times that the masks do the will of their maker, Tiamat. At best, it wouldn't help an enemy. More likely, it would try to harm her.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:01pm

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, I understand that Poljen is still in the stone. But did his Attack of Opportunity on the prince connect or not? I mean, 23 to hit…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 793

Daishain, I assume since Velon took damage I should mark down a spell slot for Shield having been used (But still failed vs one attack)? Hopefully it helped with any AoO, at least.

When you say Zarra is down again, do you mean prone or 0HP? I believe it's the former?

Is there space in here near the barracks where it widens out and we could fight the weretiger..thing?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 793

Keep the shield spell use, only the last hit would have struck your normal AC, and it would still hit with shield.

Zarra is prone with the dragon on top of her. She used her shapeshifting to assume the form of a dire tiger. Which is pretty much a sabertooth tiger based on the description.

And yes, there is space here. The main tunnels are large enough to accommodate a full size dragon after all.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.