Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 841 of 948

Daishain, say no and risk insulting Bahamut - Page 841 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 3:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 841

Okay, so Poljen will lose the Mantle of Inspiration HP, and the ape shape. Understood. And I just realized something. All the attacks that successfully hit Chuth THIS round might bring Poljen back prior to his turn. After Daishain's next post, I will post actions based on both Poljen being back, and being Banished. Thanks for the clarifications!

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2018 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks for reminding me, and we can definitely check to see if I haven't been updating Zarra properly. I completely forgetting to consider using Cunning Action to Disengage. If it is not too late I will do that now in updating my post to reflex her fleeing,.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jul, 2018 - 11:16pm

21st Jul, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Is Poljen banished where to this time?

Good move, for tactical retreat on Zara, Thom. We may have a chance to unleash, some nasty spells, dealing more damage??

21st Jul, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 841 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I've been trying to keep a few notes, particularly when it comes to my attack and damage bonuses, but at the same time I tend to get distracted from such and forgetful. The bow I believe I pretty much have down, so I may have forgotten Dexterity bonus to damage in either case anyway. If possible I would like to at least get a +1 to all her primary and secondary weapons. I haven't really had a chance to go shopping with her, in part because of worrying about other things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jul, 2018 - 2:11am

21st Jul, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Sorry Dai, just noticed your post regarding Tazskans action.
I will have Tazskan levitate first then attack with EB, second.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oops, messed up on my rolls, both around Channel Divinity. Apologies, Daishain…

1) I forgot it wasn't the Vengeance one, so it's not Advantage, it's +4 from Charisma. I thus likely missed the melee strike at a 14.

2) I also forgot it only applies to one weapon you are holding, so it does not apply to the firebolt in any way. Luckily the first roll there is 24 so Velon can put up a solid fight vs a bush for the turn, at least!

Thanks Daishain!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 841

Daishain, this may come up in a round or two. If Chutch fails her Concentration check, bringing Poljen back, without Velon having lost the Bless Concentration, does the Bless 'reattach' to him?

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 841

Daishain, say no and risk insulting Bahamut and his divine inter planar power. Just sayin… wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.