Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 845 of 948

Daishain, just want to confirm for the sake - Page 845 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2018 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
25th Jul, 2018 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 845

The Protector. says...

Oh bugger, I guess Tazskan is now trying to propel himself fast out of the room.
I take it, that he cannot do anything else, no action or reaction of any kind for this turn?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anton, fear effects mean you can't get closer until you make your save. You can still attack and do stuff. Especially against the Prince. Your attack rolls and such are at disadvantage. Unless the faerie fire is still up, then it becomes a straight roll vs the dragon.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Jul, 2018 - 3:59am

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Making my fear save here so I can represent Perry's mental state accurately in my post. Don't forget Velon, Morgaine, and Lia (Poljen already passed) that you all get advantage on this Wisdom save for the fear, unless you already used it on the wing attack.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 845 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ha, well at least those Dexterity rolls are probably appropriate for Velon. I forgot the fear so here we go on that.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well here goes Lia and Mari's wisdom saves. Lia will have advantage due to the mantle from Perry.
Daishain, do I need make a roll for Lia to retrieve that arrow or just assume she finds it and roll to see if it is broken?

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I totally forgot the Advantage on the Dexterity Save from Perry. I will roll it here, but even if he falls down, he has just enough movement to reach the dragon. If he passes the Dexterity Save, he could actually target the prince instead. But the dragon is his assignment still as far as he knows…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 845

Just an For your information- I didn't bother rolling four concentration attempts for keeping the tentacles up, so they aren't. As well I'm out of range now, too. This is the first time Lawrance has taken ANY damage in this game. Temp HP notwithstanding. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 845

Daishain, just want to confirm for the sake of checking off my spell slots. Velon got his two hits and two smites in last round, correct? It sounds like she took off at the end of the round after the tail swipe at the end of Poljen's turn, so I think we all got our hits in.

How is she looking? Any noticeable wounds or otherwise?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.