Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 878 of 948

Yeah I'll deal with the treasure. - Page 878 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 878

Attunent rules are the only real restriction to items, except for the obvious like two helms or the like. If an item requires attunemt you can have a max of three attuned. You can change attuned items during a short rest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Susan, you have mixed up something. The scimitar that does electrical damage was loaned from Poljen, not Perry. I think because you were focused on Perry having forgotten to introduce Morgaine you just used the wrong name. I will have Poljen reply as if you are offering him the sword back.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oops sorry Susan, I added Morgaine into Perry's introductions. I knew I was forgetting something when I made the post too! Apologies for that.

12th Aug, 2018 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 878 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Sounds like we are not done with the salvaging of dragon parts. Then, we just need Dai to confirm, if Zara was successful in salvaging all the parts from Perry's salvaging list??
Because, apart from the dragon egg, Tazskan wasn't able to contribute much to the die rolls.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Let me see if I can't clean things up a bit, sorry for forgetting to list attunement before.

Items requiring attunement: Ioun stone, all wands, electrical longsword, item concealing studded leather, Ghost Touch Plate Armor, Counterspelling Courtblade, Concentration Circlet, Mage Armor Robes

Items not requiring attunement: Crystal pair, longsword/glaive, +1/2 daggers/armor, explorer's dagger, crossbow

Morgaine is entirely free to have multiple Ioun stones, presuming of course attunement slots are sufficient.

Concerning the interrogation of the kobolds, I have no problem glossing over the details. The gist of what they said when finally coaxed into speaking was that they have no intention of betrayals. Basically their primary ambition in life is serving a master that keeps them safe. They had that with Chuth, now that she's gone along with most of their kin, they have nowhere else to go and are really hoping to find a place with you.

Concerning the acquisition of dragon parts, things were a little confused with who was rolling what, so I'm going to be generous and go with Zarra's roll, since it was said early on she'd be rolling for people with assistance from others. Everyone gets the parts they wanted. You guys still need to find craftsmen skilled enough to make the things you want however.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Magic missile wands normally don't require attunement. Are these two different somehow?
Perry, are you doing the paperwork for the treasure divvying, once we settle the accounts as far as heirlooms And such goes?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 878

Huh, on second look, you're right, the MM wands don't need attunement. My apologies.

In any case, about a sixth (Value wise) of the mundane items found in the hoard have something unique about them that might be used to identify the original owners, assuming they're among the living. How would the group go about attempting to return these?

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 878

Yeah I'll deal with the treasure. I'm going to repost my list with the unclaimed property.

-

Claimed Loot
-
Concentration Circlet (Velon)
Studded Leather of Holding (Zarra)
+1 Studded Leather (Mari)
+2 Dagger (Zarra)
+1 Dagger (Mari)
Electric Longsword (Morgaine)
Ioun Stone of Undead Concealment (Morgaine)
Love Crystals (Velon/Lia/Poppo)
2x MM Wands (Velon & Tazskan)
Cursed Ice Lance Wand (Lawrance)

Potion of Good Hope (Perry)
Superior Healing Potion (Velon)
2x Healing Potions (Zarra)
2x Healing Potion (Lawrance)
2x Potion of Spiderclimb (Zarra & Mari)
Potion of Invisibility (Mari)

Unclaimed Loot/Sell Pile
-
Counterspell Courtblade
Mage Armor Robe
Ghost Touch Full Plate Armor
Poisoner's Heavy Crossbow
Explorer Dagger
Glaive/Longsword
Wand of Wonder

Oil of Shillelagh
Oil of Magic Weapon +2.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 13th Aug, 2018 - 4:55pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.