Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 879 of 948

I'd rather Velon gets it, anyways. - Page 879 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 879

If everyone is stocked well enough for healing, Lawrance could use the second potion as a backup. I'm hoping that he can un-curse the two items so we can add them to our arsenal. Remember that, after all the loot that can be returned has been, the castle gets an equal share of the cash.
The Wand of Wonder should just be sold. I doubt it can be made safe since it's a stock item, and the random possibility of self-harm is nasty.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Aug, 2018 - 2:56am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I've updated the list on page 878. I'll give a bit longer for more folks to chime in on how the divvying up looks. I say we just do each player gets 4800 gold and the castle and other miscellaneous expenses gets 4150 gold just to make the math clean.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I can't see any easy way to find out the inheritable owners of the items except by presenting them to the King and let him sort them out. It used to be that Identify would give more than just the basic information about an item, but now it's just the magic stats. Unless you want to change that, Dai? Divination an most other kinds of spells like that are overkill I was thinking that a reverse application of the Locate Object spell might do something. Locate Owner/Heir/Family?

13th Aug, 2018 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 879 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I'm happy with Your assessment Seath. It looks like Tazskan can get a Magic missle Wand, and the +1 dragonhide Armor after all.
Also the 4800 gold.
Actually both Tazskan and Zarra have invisibilty spell. Does Mari need it?
Does any of the Elves need Help in rebuilding the Village? Or a donation in gold pieces?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 13th Aug, 2018 - 5:01am

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am going to say that magic can be used to identify the owner in cases like this, but it would be a time consuming process. (Find a trace, scry it back to the owner, if owner's dead, start divinating relatives, checking to see if they're dead as well, etc.)

If Lawrance and Poppo tackled it alone, with this many things to go through, it could take months.

So, how are people handling the approach to the holdfast?

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari could definitely use a potion of invisibility. She needs to stock up on some of them. They are quite useful. Thank you for offering it Anron.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 879

Is it okay to assume that we all took a short rest on the flight over to elf land? I'm not expecting a fight to break out here, but I'll get all my Bardic Inspirations and my Warlock stuff back just in case we need it.

Also, I updated the loot stuff on the bottom of page 878. Mari gets the potion of invisibility since Zarra and Tazskan can cast it. Still need to know about the circlet situation. It's currently Lawrance vs Velon. I suspect it requiring attunement might change whether or not folks want it. Perry would use it for combat purposes as well if neither of you guys want it.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:35pm

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 879

I'd rather Velon gets it, anyways. The Concentration roll is only a minor advantage for Lawrance, since his Ward is ablative and he has other ways of avoiding damage. Since Velon is in the thick of things regularly, it'd be more useful for his sustaining spells.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.