Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 893 of 948

So Daishain, THAT was the big change we've - Page 893 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Aug, 2018 - 1:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
26th Aug, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 893

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra could get a few dresses as we'll. Though admittedly, she won't be wearing them very often, particularly with her line of work, but still worth getting.

Again, open for suggestions in items to buy. Perhaps doing so in character since I have Zarra asking for assistance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, a few quick things:

1) Are any of the following available here and if so how many?

Potion of Speed
Potion of Superior Healing
Potion of Supreme Healing
Potion of Heroism

2) Are any of the weapon damage crystals available here? Thinking perhaps Thunder? I don't believe force or radiant are options, correct?

(Crystal of energy assault, lesser, +1d6 points of specific energy damage to attack)

Thanks!

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'd recommend those potions not be purchaseable so that our spells and abilities actually matter. If everyone starts chugging non concentration haste potions all the time then this game will get stupid.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 26th Aug, 2018 - 8:46pm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 893 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

From the 4800 share, Lawrance will spend the 4k to supply the research for the Anti-Dragon Aura spell. The Suppress Breath Weapon (3rd) will have to wait until another successful looting. As a side note, if there is time to have Perry/Penelope sell the Wand of Wonder, or at least get an idea what someone would pay for it.
As far as research time goes, could he recruit Poppo to reduce the time by half? 4 weeks vs 8 weeks would be nice. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Aug, 2018 - 8:46pm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry will pay for the expedited creation of his silver knives. I'm going to assume they came with a nice black leather pouch too, (Laugh). The weapon gems I was potentially looking for the prices of are the Witchlight Reservoir (Probably unavailable or expensive), lesser arcane steel, or an energy assault crystal if the others aren't available. I'll buy the lightning resistance potion just in case.

27th Aug, 2018 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Just a reminder, for Perry and those going shopping. Tazskan, wanted to craft from dragon hide, a dragonhide mantle, which will have resistance to acid, and give a +1 to wearer's AC.
It is rendered flexible enough, to be worn as a cloak.

Dai, can you inform us if there is any craftsman was found, that can start the work? If yes then how much?

If this Cyanwrath character was indeed faught by members of the blaze, then it would be helpful to get some insight, in his prefered attacking style??

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 893

Taz, Daishain posted that we will have to go elsewhere to find the dragonsmith. Citadel Adbar, Lantan, Nimbral, and some tribe in a tundra called Vaasa are potential places to check.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 893

So Daishain, THAT was the big change we've been building up to when finally meeting up with Cratol? He says "It was your fault" and does his signature move of walking away? I guess the "Change" spoken of here several times lately was that he did speak a few words, as opposed to no words and storming off like the good old days?

I don't care if KN says "Oh it's coming, you just have to chase Cratol for a while". THAT was his chance to try to sway Lia, Poljen, Velon and the rest, and all he did was more of the same with a bit more verbiage. Making us follow after Cratol now is the same as having his character concept be "I run off to the battlements and the rest of the players have to do all of the work from there." This is a big waste of everyone's time. I'd say I've seen zero effort from KN here, but I suppose he made a few posts, mostly still blaming everyone but himself, so I'll just say I see very little effort.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.