Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 911 of 948

No, certainly not, Cinder I would prefer you - Page 911 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Sep, 2018 - 4:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 911

Dai, due to the number of players (Including Mari) will Lawrance be able to cast the Telepathic Bond spell twice in order to link everyone via Lawrance, or is there some other solution?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To clarify, 'night dawns' would get you past the camp's sentries, assuming a good disguise goes with it. It has nothing to do with the gnome's defenses. Though it doesn't sound like the group is inclined to make use of that option at present.

I'm busy at the moment, but will move things along this eve.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Let the bombing begin!

Daishain, how far are we from our landing platform now? As dozens, or hundreds, of soldiers begin running about, Velon wants to ensure they don't get cut off from their escape, nor leave those guarding the platform without help. Ideally no one could get between the party and the platform. I'm not sure if moving back towards the platform to ensure no one gets in behind them will take them far away from the approaching soldiers. Ideally we could engage with them, if the group wishes to, AND keep the platform close and guarded.

Alternatively, can our guards move the platform around to follow us so this is less of a concern? I have no idea how it moves, how you control it, etc.

Thanks!

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 911 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That, is largely up to you guys.

But as long as you don't move too fast, giving the soldiers guarding it instructions to simply stay close to the group is entirely doable. If you charge off they won't be able to keep up with the platform however.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Awesome, we'll probably just do that then so we don't have to worry about it until a situation where the party and the platform start to get surrounded by too many foes.

Sorry, two more questions. One, what time of day is it again? Mostly concerned with spending all of our magic cleaning up mundane panicked soldiers and having nothing left for real issues like the maze and the 50 mages.

Two, is it reasonable to think the castle can launch ballista over the anti-magic maze and at least disrupt what the mages on the other side near the tower are doing? It would seem we have no choice but to try to navigate the maze to get to them, and if we do I'm not sure how we fight 50 mages so I'm not positive on what our objective here should be.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2018 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Late Afternoon

Yes, the mages are in ballistae range. Chances are you won't actually hit many of them, but you can definitely send them running for cover.

P.S. I never said that there were fifty mages, just fifty people around the tower. A large number of those do appear capable of spells, but their exact number and relative strength is difficult to determine from out here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 911

Anron, to be clear, you mentioned Velon using the sending stones. Does that mean Taz refused Velon's request to use Amabalis to give the attack order to the castle twice now, or was the request just lost in our various posts?

17th Sep, 2018 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 911

The Protector. says...

No, certainly not, Cinder I would prefer you to use the psuedodragon to relay the messages, rather than waste a message on the sending stone.

You were correct about the time delay there, where I was asleep while you pushed the gameplay along.
Fortunately Dai mentioned that the "Party" communicated to the castle.

I wasn't sure how to convey, the message after you had posted it, due to the mention of the sending stone.

So if it is ok with Dai, then don't count your usage with the sending stone, for that event. Save its use for a more crucial time.

But assume now that the psuedodragon has communicated all of the message. Including the part of attacking the mages and other lot, nearer the maze.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.