Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 912 of 948

Interesting that the Dungeon Master can pre-screen - Page 912 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 912

Okay so you guys are going to attack the guys coming towards you right? Let me know how you approach that.

In addition, due to its nature, the maze will require a good bit of back and forth between us. Fortunately, I have several free days starting Wednesday. If we can keep things rolling and get that at least mostly done in that time frame, we won't waste too much time waiting on each other.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I get the impression the group would like to do that, and we're probably trying to stay hidden until they are right upon us, whether it be staying low in grass or hiding at the edge of the woods.

Based on recent discussion, Velon would probably suggest they try to take these guys out with minimal magic expenditure, but of course Lawrance and Velon could fireball and all of that if it gets a bit rough. Lawrance may be able to even do all of his casting from the platform itself so that one of us is there to defend it and ensure no one sneaks up from behind.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I concur with the basic ambush premise. But if we are going to take a long rest afterwards, we should be prepared to blow spells willy-nilly. In fact, if that were the case, we should have used spells to keep the troops inside the walls of their fort, and/or guide them down certain paths, etc.

If, however, the hope is to save enough magic for us to begin to enter the maze without a rest, then husbanding our resources makes sense. Hmm, that reminds me of something I need to post in the Main Thread…

18th Sep, 2018 - 6:04am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 912 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'd advise going to my Introduction for more detail, but I would like to apologize for disappearing. Where is everyone and what have I missed? I'll admit though, I may actually have to put my drow on hold for a bit until I get things figured out.

19th Sep, 2018 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Dai, can you advise me if the pseudodragon has seen any more troops, patrols heading the party's way?
Or if Cyanowrath has finally noticed our presence yet?

Because of the maze's disruptive effects with communication, the familiar wouldn't be flying above or inside the maze. But he is actively looking everywhere else.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

(Laugh), Perry is having a rough day. I'll roll my athletics here so I can make the post over in main when I know the result.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 912

I'll save you the wait, the result is a 15, so Perry's going down, but slowly enough someone else can grab on.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 912

Interesting that the Dungeon Master can pre-screen the results of dice rolls. That makes life easier when wanting to accelerate the game. biggrin.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.