Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 916 of 948

I think maybe the reason they didn't - Page 916 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 916

The post about the water not being disturbed by the creature said that Lia noticed it. If she points it out, Poljen will be willing to volunteer to jump in. He is the meat shield/damage sponge…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I realize I forgot the cold damage for the weapon. I have no idea what these beasts are, if they are immune to cold, vulnerable to it, their AC, etc… fingers are crossed.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain, I'm not completely unwilling to hit allies with Faerie Fire if it gets me a significant number of snakes. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but if I have to hit one ally to get the majority of the enemies then I'll do it.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 916 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anron, having advantage does nothing for magic missiles. It helps on attack rolls only. Magic missiles don't have attack rolls. They hit automatically. They don't have to be at 5th level either. It doesn't take a warlock slot to use. It looks you used one of your three slots to use the wand That's warlock spell casting, not your magic wand. You can cast it at 5th level but it uses 5 of the 7 charges that the wand has if it is at Max charge.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Sep, 2018 - 5:52am

23rd Sep, 2018 - 8:48am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Yes, Dai can take five of the rolls only.
I still would like to use up five charges, of the Wand. Spread over a couple of creatures at the most.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry is a tiefling, not a dragonborn. Dragonborn don't have wings and aren't purple. The blood of devils from the Nine Hells runs through their veins. It has nothing to do with dragons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 916

Sorry. I keep mixing those up. I will try to do better in the future. Maybe the things are also demon-derived.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 916

I think maybe the reason they didn't attack at the sight of Perry is because he was carrying the deep sapphire stone that I took from the pedestal. It's the only thing I can really think of that would make any sense.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.