Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 938 of 948

Reading back, I find that I got to roll advantage - Page 938 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2018 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 938

Dai, is that information about the female mage available to everyone or just Perry? If it's available to everyone Lawrance will try to target her specifically. Gotta break that Wall concentration! biggrin.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That is a general observation that anyone can make.

As to moving around the fire wall, Poljen could finish off one of the guys burning along with him, and then move around. Or he could triple move around to where he can interfere with the flight of someone else. Same goes for Mari.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rolling now for Mari's Dexterity save versus fire wall. I will update my main thread action after that.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 938 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I forget to roll my concentration check for Lia. I will also roll bless to add to Lia and Mari's attack rolls in case she passes the con test.
Anron, sorry I couldn't add bless to Taz. I always put it on melee characters and Lia since it helps her pass con saves.

17th Oct, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Dai, I'm still waiting to hear if Tazskan has escaped the wall of fire or not?
Did you want to use, his last Dexterity roll of 16, or roll again?
I still, don't know if Tazskan can avoid it? With that roll?

Also how high is the wall of fire? He might be able to Levitate over it if not critically injured?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 17th Oct, 2018 - 12:36am

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Taz was never in range of the wall of fire, and he doesn't have to go into range of the wall if he doesn't want to.

The wall is 20' high, levitating over it would certainly be possible.

However bear in mind that the Levitate spell doesn't give you a means to move horizontally. Without a wall/ceiling to push along, it can be a bit difficult to move around. You could tie a rope around your waist and have a companion tug you along like a really weird balloon…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 938

Anron, if Daishain doesn't mention Taz needing to take a save etc in relation to something like that wall of fire then it doesn't apply to him. Daishain is really good about stating who is affected by something and needs to roll a save. That way you don't have to wait on Daishain to respond to post.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 938

Reading back, I find that I got to roll advantage on my next save from Perry's Bardic adlib. Rolling the CON adv here against the poison. Also, forget the extra acid damage, the spell only adds to melee attacks. Woohoo, 3 points on 2d8. Thanks RNG.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Oct, 2018 - 6:10am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.