Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 945 of 948

You might not want to know Paul. Cyanwrath - Page 945 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2018 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 945

Daishain, is the one Poljen tossed off, and now pinned to the ground, the one at S-5?

Also Cinder, I am really glad you are doing GWM... Because you still do great damage even with those crummy rolls!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

(Laugh), yeah, I'm a bit unsure sometimes due to my especially poor rolling here. Makes me think I'm foolish for intentionally taking a -5 to hit, but I'm sticking with the base math and trying to ignore my intuition about this particular roller. Velon's channel divinity really helps when he can afford to take an Action to get it going, something haste helps with.

Any interest in GWM on Poljen? I know increased misses would drive you nuts though (As it does me)!

As for the rest of the damage, blame the Dungeon Master for being so generous with magic items, (Laugh) *wink* The giant's bracelet thing, the Heavy weapon property and the +2 weapon are 8 or my 13 base damage, Strength being the rest.

Now I just need one of those boons (Crystals? Gems? Whatever) that Kyr got to create a secondary character that's an archer, or just a wizard to follow Velon around and buff him!

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 24th Oct, 2018 - 8:14pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, though some of the Strength is from a Belt, too. I have thought about going for GWM, but my base attack bonus is not that impressive to start with. When we hit 8th, I took a boost to Dexterity, mainly for Stealth and AC. My plan was to boost CON at 12th, for more AC and yet more HP. But now I am thinking about the Feat where if a melee opponent tries to cast, you get an AoO... Since many of our big foes cast, and Poljen likes to be right on top of them that should come in handy… but the higher CON is NEVER a bad idea for barbarian… I have a while to think about it.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 945 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ha, yeah true. All good points. Yeah and you're right, even Velon's Strength is a magical hoax since I knew right from the start that we could choose our own magic items so I could cheat on Strength and put points into Charisma and Feats. I still took 13 base strength just out of pure guilt though, (Laugh), and the fact that I didn't want to really cheese it with like 8 Strength or Velon would have to be a scrawny stick figure walking around with plate with lots of padding like one of those superman muscle suit costumes! At least this way I can still picture him as the big guy with the beard, etc.

I'm with you on the CON, too. Since Velon relies on haste constantly I already have Warcaster and now that magic circlet just to try to ensure he passes his concentration saves, never mind all of the other benefits of HP and good con saves. One of my few regrets in starting the character is that I took an even CON score. These days when creating characters that aren't proficient in CON saves I often strongly consider taking an odd score and then getting the Resilient CON feat to even out the score and really boost those saves.

Oh well, I may still take Resil. CON anyhow, and will be getting the Paladin aura next level to help with all saves so I can't complain.

Just need about 3 more ASI's Daishain! wink.gif.

24th Oct, 2018 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I forgot to add +2 to my melee spell attack, due to the pact keeper. Bringing the roll to 22.I also forgot to roll the damage five times, will do it here, four rolls.
By mistake, I rolled 1d6 once, and put +5 modifier to damage. When it should have been 5d6 unmodified roll for damage.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 24th Oct, 2018 - 9:39pm

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Vampire damage on D6 (+0): 5, 5, 4, 3 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

And I forgot to specify locations in my post. Lawrance is moving to AE8 and the sphere burns the two mages around S12, ramming whichever one did the elemental. If that's not the group responsible, please relocate it accordingly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 945

I hate to be annoying, despite my being that way so often, but I think that we are only waiting on Susan to post for Morgaine before Daishain does the next round. I am really on edge. I had been feeling we were doing really well this fight, especially considering previously used spells, abilities, etc. But that last round, even factoring the help from Spring & Autumn, made me feel quite a bit less confident, so I REALLY want to see how things fare this round…

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 945

You might not want to know Paul. Cyanwrath has bad intentions for Poljen. I'm sure his capstone ability will be epic. It should be quite a show *wink*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.