Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 946 of 948

Don't worry Paul. I'm not - Page 946 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2018 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  942 943 944 945 946 947 948 
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2018 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 946

Well, I am sure it is no surprise I don't have many problems with the roller here, though this is the longest in a battle Poljen has gone without a critical. But one of the problems [..] They have lots of game stuff blocked. And odd as it sounds, I have easier access while at work to the internet. At home in the evenings I have to be more focused on my kids. I will see if I can access Discord from work.

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2018 - 1:38am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Dai can you confirm Please if Tazskan hit one of the opponants on him? I think he may have rolling a 22.
Then I can aportion hałf of the damage points as healing for Tazskan.
Which will be 10 points healing.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 26th Oct, 2018 - 1:40am

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Really, Daishain? A Wisdom save of 18, with Disadvantage, from Cyanwrath saying he doesn't want Poljen to disappoint him? There is almost no chance of him making this save… and he is down to 35 HP at this point.

THIS is the reason I was hoping either Morgaine or Cratol would engage with him first. We need to break his Concentration, which will be hard enough as it is. Last time we fought, Poljen was ready, and the only reason he got close was making the duel magic-free once it started. I will make the Wisdom Save (Or NOT make it, more realistically) here.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 946 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It is a Dungeon Master's perogative to be a little evil from time to time.

I should note that the commander is not expecting a fair one-on-one battle this time around, his duty demands that he goes into this with everything he's got, and he assumes that you and yours will do the same. He fully expects to crush you, but is hoping that you will put up a challenge in the process.

You almost made it anyways, fell just short with a 17. On subsequent rolls, if you are more than ten feet away from the commander, you will not be rolling at disadvantage anymore.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay… so if he is Reckless attacks are at normal. By the way, that roll was for the initial onset, right? I can add another roll in an attempt to conquer that Fear?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That was just the onset yes. You can try again at the end of each of your turns. Moving away from him before the end of your turn would greatly increase the odds of making the save, but if you fail anyways getting closer to him again voluntarily will be problematic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 946

The only reason Poljen would voluntarily move away from CW is if he thought he needed to save a comrade's life, despite the fear. Right now his job is to keep CW in one place and occupied. He is doing his best to keep CW from attacking anyone else. I think the video game term is "Keeping aggro."

By the way, did the gnome(s) do anything last turn? At least heal themselves? Or did you forget for them to use some magic to assist? (Please please please).

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 946

Don't worry Paul. I'm not forgetting to heal Poljen. I'm getting it set up for a huge heal *smile* The lower his hit points the better.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.