Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 48 of 91

Jesla grins at Theaton. " You inspire - Page 48 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 91 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 48

When we return to Davik's Crossing, I dismiss Caelum and then follow Davik's request by placing the Stag Lord's body in the river, watching for any sort of chicanery. "I hope knowing your killer has been brought to justice soothes your troubled soul and ends your torment!" I say empathetically.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:25pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton stands across the river from where the others are watching as they make a sacrifice to appease the dead Davik. Theaton feels that this is the wrong move but he is not going to stop them as that would drive a wedge into the group that may never be healed. He hopes that something bad does not come out of this but he will ask the Fey if they are getting and sense of wrongness.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Before Archival approaches the site, Kresnik touches his arm, "Just in case sir" A faint glow spreads over the man before settling in as he utters a swift prayer

Out of Character: Protection from evil, +2 to AC and saves vs evil aligned critters.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 48 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

As Archival approaches the water and places the Stag Lords corpse Mykael dismounts and instinctively draws his sword then mumbles a quick prayer to Iomadae. His heart pounds within his chest his eyes and ears strain to pick up any change in the environment that could be threatening ; his muscles tense and he finds himself breathing heavily in anticipation that something will go wrong.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

Kyra looks to the one who had once been a man, Davik now undead, and considers his words before asking, "Will it though, as while we shall give you the body I ask will it truly give you solace?" They were ready to give the body she believed and watched as Archival moved closer to the river, before correcting that at least many of them were.

Yet young paladin pauses, considering her companions for a moment before pressing forward with the words, "You have been wronged and seek restitution for such, but will vengeance save you from the curse that is found upon you?" Kyra wished perhaps to persuade him of another path or at least to make sure they were actually helping him become at peace instead of continuing to exist as he was.

Kyra hopes to seek reason, understanding of his motives and what Davik truly desires. Some worried they were being deceived, used, and she tried sense his motives as she though back to what she knew of undead and how such came about. The paladin knew how dangerous undead were and evil, yet as long as they were not mindless there was ways of resolving the situation other then violence.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:53am

Kyra Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • Religion on D20 (+3): 13 (1 roll)
  • Sense Motive on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+16): 29 (1 roll)

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jesla frowned as the body of the Stag Lord was placed in the water. " That dream took something out of me Theaton. I feel that shifting into my tiger form might be beyond me right now. I'm not a very good swimmer in this form. If something goes wrong I won't be able to cross the river and help. "

She shudders involuntarily as she gazes at the flowing water. " Hopefully he will attack us. We are the ones that he is angry with. " The barbarian looks across the river with tension visible in her coiled frame. " This is so hard to watch. I feel this is a terrible mistake. " Jesla smirks and shakes her head as she sees Mykael draw his sword. " Only one has drawn a weapon." She looks to Theaton again. " When he turns on Archival let us bring him to us. A little taunting should do it. I wish to do grievous harm to him for what he has done. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 48

Theaton looks at Jesla. "I think if he attacks again it will be more on our terms. With the Fey here with us I will even be in the water to attack him. He wants to be a evil spirit let him come and feel our wrath once again. DO not worry about if you can swim or not I am sure that you will not drown or die this day. Use that sword on your back as you will ad stand here by my side knee deep in the water. For ours is the side of right and with nature. Let those across the river find out that things are not always what they seem."

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 48

Jesla grins at Theaton. " You inspire me sometimes Theaton. So be it. Let us face danger side by side. " She steps somewhat apprehensively into the water until it is up to her knees. Jesla draws her huge great sword out and holds it above the water. " Nature knows evil even when people do not. " She watches the proceedings and calls upon Gorum. " If this creature betrays others trust please grant us the strength to end his existence for all time. "

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.