Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 51 of 91

Returning to the capital, everything is progressing - Page 51 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 91 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (91) »
Posts: 724 - Views: 18181
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 51

Jesla has a serious expression on her face. " Thank you Theaton. That means a lot coming from you. You can count on me as well. No matter what anyone says I won't leave you to fight alone. "

They walk along a little bit before she speaks again. " I suppose you are right about her. She deserves a chance. I will do my best to give her a chance. If she starts preaching to me again ... " She shrugs. " Surely she learned the last time with me. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton laughs, "It is always in the nature of those who follow their god religiously to 'preach' their beliefs on those they feel are not of their faith. It is a fault in them but one that I do not take to heart. I myself will 'preach' at times as to the need to allow nature in everything for it is always around us. We must strive to be one with nature and not try to always be its master."

25th Feb, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Diplomat says...

Kyra keeps quiet, respecting that she was as of yet an outsider on the issue as well because the paladin had already given her thoughts. Still, she felt her position was not well understood and that some many even be seeing such as naive. The young paladin looks to Archival, Mykael, and Kresnik before asking, "Perhaps, because the law was not clear on the details in a situation like this, you allow them to continue in the position they are in as their hearts were in the right place? Perhaps with a reprimand and consideration of how to revise the law?"

There was more she wanted to ask about and discuss, but felt it best to wait until a decision had been made involving what to do with Theaton and Jesla. Kyra did want to speak with Archival to see if there was any place she could be, or a way to help with what was being build. She was not yet sure, but the young paladin fel perhaps it was with reason she found herself with them and that she had a part to play in building a great nation. Still, she did have some concern involving Theaton and Jesla but perhaps if she could just explain herself to them as well the path of which she followed.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:17pm



Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Page 51 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Out of Character: Theaton and Jesla are nowhere close to Kyra right now. We are on the other side of the river walking back towards the place where Theaton camped out for a few days.

25th Feb, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

Out of Character: What, I though we had all gathered together? Mutters, I really do seem to be missing important details. Well time to save the above post for a later time and create a new one. Sighs.



25th Feb, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

Ignoble says...

Mykael shakes his head slightly at Kresnik's suggestion that they discuss the matter. "I don't think this is the appropriate venue Kresnik" he says "I'd rather not discuss such matters outside the presence of Jesla and Theaton and possibly give the impression that we are making decisions that affect the realm and their lives without input from them. I think the most appropriate time to discuss the situation is when the council is able to meet as a whole. At that time we can present the situation and determine how we should react. Riding ahead to discuss the matter privately could further increase the division that already exists."



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 51

When Kresnik brings up discussing Jesla and Theaton's actions, I nod quietly in agreement. I ride for a moment, thinking on the subject and a slight smile plays at my lips with Kyra's input. When Mykael cautions to hold off discussion until Theaton and Jesla are present, I slightly shake my head. “That is quite diplomatic of you Kyra. I think I agree,” I state quietly. “Going with that course of action, specifically absolving Theaton and Jesla, would also allow us to discuss the event without causing them concern. As it is, they apparently want some time alone. Their desire to not ride back with us signals they do not want to dwell upon the subject, thus I think proceeding without them is acceptable. I see no harm in coming to a general consensus on how best to handle future actions and then bringing it up in an official meeting to allow Jesla and Theaton their input too. I regularly mull over what we should do before our meetings ever take place, this is really no different. Nothing we state will be official until the meeting. Does that assuage your concerns Mykael so we might proceed with the topic?” I ask, looking to him for his assent or dissent before continuing. Looking to Kresnik I smile, “Hegin and Akiros are known to us. With Kyra having arrived in their company, I am inclined to respect her opinion on anything as well. Since none of this would be official, we can think of it instead as just a friendly, philosophical discussion.”



When we arrive back in Freehold, my first act is to pen a letter to Restov's tax collector, Lismoir Eskamel, in which I detail Davik Nettle's fate:

Mr. Lismoir Eskamel,

It is my regretful duty to inform you that Davik Nettle's is deceased. From what I have gathered, the late Stag Lord murdered him and destroyed his bridge. I hope things in Restov are going well.

Sincerely,

Archival Oragor



I also write to Oleg in reply to his request for a road:

Oleg,

It is our plan to build a road to your trading post as soon as it is fiscally feasible. The cost of such a venture is estimated at 80,000 gp - a price we cannot afford at this time. As soon as our economic house is in order, we will be building said road.

Sincerely,

Archival.

26th Feb, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 51

Game Master says...

Returning to the capital, everything is progressing as planned. More people are moving in and a conglomerate of houses and tents is put together to serve as a ramshackle inn. Some families are obviously from the poorer River Kingdoms to the south, other pale-skinned folk are obviously from far western Ustalav, yet more from Restov, and even one large, wild Kellid man from the northwest.

Kresnik gets to brewing basic potions and making simple salves. He earns himself 7 gold.

Mykael's shrine is coming along nicely. The solid stone altar looks great and three pews are completed. Isa, Hegin and Akiros all lend hands to help.

Archival's letters get no further replies.

The time soon comes for the next meeting.




Bal and Neenah are pleased that the river is now cleared of a large threat, but they'll clean up later. Theaton and Jesla lead Tyg, while the nixies go by river to the house. The horses are not at the camp site, so you continue on foot, taking a pleasant swim through newly cleared river or hand over hand across the rope. You arrive on the third nightfall.

"You made it back!" Perlivash the faerie dragon greets the pair at Theaton's house. "You have to tell me all about it!"

The nixies begin pointing out where they think a pool or pond should be built and every so often they request a cup of water. As the night drags on Tyg plays a grig jig, a captivating song of cricket chirps that almost force you to shuffle and dance (Will save DC 12 or you can willingly fail).

You are left with 2 days to work on the house before you have back for the monthly meeting (And collect your horses and things).





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.