Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 72 of 91

Jesla looks oddly at Kresnik. " I do - Page 72 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Apr, 2017 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 91 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 72

Kresnik ponders for a time as they ride along, "Would this not be extremely abnormal behavior for a wolf? Not only is it alone, it isn't killing for food, or self preservation. And I rather doubt such creatures would have been considered an encroachment on its claimed territory."

"This creature may have been maddened by a disease or a curse, or it may not even be a wolf at all. I strongly urge caution."

Out of Character: Knat and Karc in hopes of recognizing the pattern as matching other wolf like things, wargs, dire wolves, or even a werewolf. Also hunting his memory for some other factor that may inspire this behavior in a natural creature.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:03pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"Yes you are correct to be concerned this is far from normal. This is why I want the bulk behind watching the sides and rear. I think it was trying to get us to come hunt it. That concerns me.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nodding at Theaton she falls in beside him. She grins as she looks at the others. " This promises to be good sport. I fear no wolf. I pray it is some sort of werewolf. I wish to test the tiger against the wolf. " She laughs. " Whatever happens, Gorum will receive glory and be well pleased. " She is pleased with the change to a more aggressive leadership style. Jesla hopes to be able to attack without trying to redeem enemies first.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Apr, 2017 - 4:37pm

3rd Apr, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 72 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Mykael mirrors Jesla in nodding and falling into place behind Theaton feeling emboldened by the ranger's decisiveness. "I can sense no evil here at the moment" he says "But the scenes that have surveyed certainly point to the act of an evil creature, or at least perhaps one diseased or lost in bloodlust for some reason."

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"Yes This is why I think it is trying to draw us out. IF it is for evil purpose then we will meet it with fang, claw and cold hard steel. Since it killed for sport and not for food this shows some sign of intelligence. I have a feeling that it could be a werewolf as we have met some before. Bo on the look out" Theaton continues to follow Whitefang.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well then sir, if it is a werewolf, we may have another option. Inspired by Jesla, I have been looking into the secrets of moonlight of late, and had a recent breakthrough in manipulating the impact the moon can have on a person."

"I've tested it with a willing assistant, and found that a normal individual can be flooded with rage. I think I can work it in the other direction as well, which should force a lycanthrope back to their humanoid form. That is the theory at least, I have not had a chance to ask Jesla if I could try it on her. There are some drawbacks, I am uncertain how long it will last if it does work, I can only try once today, and I will have to touch the creature to make the attempt."

Out of Character: new revelation ability, I actually picked it up as a cheap and hilarious way to shut down enemy spellcasters (They can't cast while raging), but this works well too. I should note that it can work as an ally buff as well, for anyone that would benefit from something akin to a barbarian rage.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Apr, 2017 - 8:11pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Apr, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 72

The Diplomat says...

Kyra watched and observed, allowing her companions to discuss among themselves in what or who may be attacking the farm animals. She ponders on what she may offer, and wonders if it might be a werewolf what they may come to expect. The young paladin worried on what may com if the threat did turn out as such while noting the oddness of Jesla's words and in her mention of tigers. This was not the first time, but she had not yet asked on it.

Considering something, she does say, "If the one attacking cattle is a werewolf, we will also need to keep in mind whether or not the person is afflicted recently, been as such for a while, or even born with the affliction. This may make a difference in how we handle the situation." One thing Kyra did not want, is to act rashly when one needs to remember that in many cases a person's actions in not their own while as a werewolf.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Apr, 2017 - 4:27pm

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 72

Jesla looks oddly at Kresnik. " I do not like this magic. It is playing with things that shouldn't be trifled with. This would be extremely dangerous. We would have to just subdue this creature in order for you to touch it safely. " She glances at the others.

Hearing Kyra she frowns. " That only matters if we are talking to it or subduing it. Baron Theaton instructed us to be ready to meet it with violence. Or so I thought. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Apr, 2017 - 11:27pm

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.