Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 74 of 91

"Well, that is hardly promising. Any - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 91 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
12th Apr, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 74

The Diplomat says...

Kyra will look around as well, seeing if she can find any clues or hint on where they might have gone. She will also say, "I will be careful, I would worry of my actions while transformed so I would wish to avoid being bitten." The paladin did not feel comfortable knowing that she might hurt or worse kill someone during a full moon.

She will add, looking more directly to Jesla, "That, and if I was you might trying killing me."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:22am

Kyra Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+3): 20 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla looks at her with her green eyes glittering. " We wouldn't have to kill you if Kresnik's idea works out. I will only kill this lycanthrope if they attack us. If it does, all bets are off. I have two sets of rules. One for friends and another for everyone else. I will bend over backwards for my friends and do all I can not to kill them in a situation like this. With everyone elseā€¦ well. " She shrugs. " Maybe if you don't lecture me anymore with any of your piety you will join my circle of friends and be under the friendlier set of rules. Until then ... "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:06am

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton listens to the chatter as he keeps on trying to follow the trail. He hopes that they soon find what is causing the attacks.

12th Apr, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Page 74 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Mykael continues silently for a moment after hearing the exchange between Jesla and Kyra before his hand moves to rest on the hilt of his sword, using it as a source of comfort. "I for one would see death as a mercy were I to be stricken by a curse that would cause me to perform acts of evil. If I am so stricken and there is no reasonable hope for a cure you have my permission to grant me that mercy."

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"I understand Mykael, and feel much the same. But curses can often be broken, so please don't rush the response if there is an incident."

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jesla eyes the others curiously. " It is a gift, not a curse. To walk under the stars in a primal form, to rip the flesh from your prey. To see the world as it is, untainted by human senses. Some are strong enough for the gift, others aren't. They can't control it. It is our duty to grant mercy to those too weak to control it. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 74

Game Master says...

Jesla's comment seems to cause an uneasy silence among the party, even Tyg, perched on Theaton's shoulder this whole time, who would usually have a compliment to break the awkwardness.

After a mile you lose the trail, but regain it an hour later. After another mile it indeed reaches the river's edge and the softer ground makes the bare footprints easier to make out. They turn right, to the east, toward the lake and capital. As you follow the river and the tracks, you see another set of footprints, booted. Then another joins and another. Up ahead a fisherman is swearing at the fish and the river as he packs up for the day and begins heading to the city. He is wearing muddy but waterproofed boots.

As a skillful tracker, Theaton knows that the single set of footprints will be drowned out by the traffic as you approach town.

Out of Character: New post on my intro regarding post schedule.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:22pm

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 74

"Well, that is hardly promising. Any suggestions on weeding this fellow out without causing mass panic? The attacks are recent, perhaps we should look into people who were recently attacked or just came into town since the last full moon?"

Out of Character: Knowledge check, I know werewolves are susceptible to silver, would one react to the metal, even in humanoid form?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:31pm

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.