Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 75 of 91

"If I may, I tend to have a way with - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Apr, 2017 - 11:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 91 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 75

Theaton ponders on this. "Jesla, you and Mykael ask around town to see if you can find anyone who has been seen acting strangley of late or who was out of town at night for any unexplained times. Kresnik, See what you can find out by using magical means if it is possible. We may need to have someone patrol around the farms to see if we can stop these attacks." Switching to Sylvan, "Tyg get with the other fey and see if you can find anything else out that we may have missed. I trust you and the Bal can give me some answers that I may have over looked."

Theaton looks at all gathered. "We need to get this solved sooner rather than later and we all know we need to keep this somewhat quiet as we do not want panic in the village. You were very correct on that Kresnik, panicked villagers will be wanting to string up their neighbors for the slightest things. Lets get this done.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"Hmm, I don't think I am going to be of much help in that regard. Divination of that sort is not a strength of mine. If he held some relatively unique object that I was familiar with, I might be able to do something, but that is not quite the case."

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well what do you think you will be able to do to help find this subject? Anything you can do to help can be very useful."

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 75 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla smiles at Theaton. " Of course Theaton. " She walks into the town and casually tries to learn about anyone that meets the description. Jesla will start in the tavern. She will have a couple of drinks there then check around town.

Out of Character: : I'm not sure if she gets any kind of bonus for investigating something like this since she is a lycanthrope herself. I'm using perception since I'm not sure what exactly to roll here.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton watches Jesla as she walks off. He looks at Tyg and says in sylvan "Would a Yes m'lord be too much at times?" He smiles and heads down to the river He stops to check to see if white fang still has a scent of the person we were following.

13th Apr, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Ignoble says...

With a nod Mykael accompanies Jesla into town to try and gather some information; entering the tavern he orders a stout ale and nurses it as he invites Jesla to sit at a table with him and begin the process by simply observing the patrons for a time before working out how they should best approach the people.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 75

"I'll see what I can do sir."

Kresnik will check in with the contacts he's been gathering, see if a seer can be found to assist in the search.

He'll also refresh his memory in regards to lycanthropy, particularly in regards to methods of breaking the related curses.

16th Apr, 2017 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

The Diplomat says...

"If I may, I tend to have a way with words so perhaps I could ask around and see what can be learned," Kyra suggests, knowing how when it comes to gathering information she did have an advantage in such.

Seeing that the others were going off to see what they could fine, Kyra does the same. She asks around, seeing what people knew of any strange occurrences or odd behavior from, anything that might relate or connect with the attacks that have been happening.

Out of Character: Yes, natural 20 for a total of 40!

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Apr, 2017 - 12:40pm

Kyra Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+20): 40 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.