Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 82 of 91

Kundal brings his voice down to a harsh whisper - Page 82 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2017 - 9:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 91 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
4th May, 2017 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 82

Game Master says...

The tavern itself looks incomplete with walls of stone to waist height and a wooden frame supporting a canvas roof that droops down to complete the sides. As Kyra and Mykael step inside they see the central fireplace providing warmth and light and a lit candle at each table. The yellow and red colour scheme adds to the warmth and gives the place a bit of a circus vibe.

Appropriate, as in one corner there is a man juggling flaming balls, balancing them, and rolling them along his body. Yet he seems unscathed. In the other corner is a group of younger men - perhaps even some too young to be here - listening to a muscly Kellid man with long brown hair, stubble and a unibrow. He is the one you're looking for, but seems to have these men captivated with a story of barbaric life.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

Kyra decides to sit and listen to the story being told by the Kellid man, motioning with her hand for Mykael to do the same at a nearby table and she waits for a moment where she can more politely interrupt. Especially since the young men and so enthralled with the story, as well because she herself was curious and could perhaps read the man a bit before talking with him.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th May, 2017 - 2:05pm

6th May, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Kyra listens to the fantastic tales of harsh winters and intense hunts. Kundal describes his participation in hunts of imposing megafauna and battles against unnatural metallic constructs. Nothing he says seems to be embellishment, but his style of performance is inexpert.

He reaches the end of his tales when he was exiled before coming to Freehold. The men buy him a drink and meal for his tale and he digs in as they disperse. As he eats, he glances up at you every now and again.

8th May, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Page 82 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Mykael listens to the man's tales while nursing a pint of ale; once the man finishes he looks to Kyra for their next move.

9th May, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

Kyra offers a friendly if ever so slightly nervous smile, hoping to put the man at ease before with a moment to gather her thoughts moving his table. With a nod, she says, "That was quite the tales you have told, says like you have had quite the adventures."

Waving to have another drink brought for the man, the young woman says, "My name is Kyra, I actually travelled here quite recently. My journey has taken me all the way from my home of Katapesh." She hoped telling him who see way might put him at ease.

Deciding to make a joke Kyra says, " I was actually guided on my journey by a cat, if you'd believe." With a sigh, she will continue with there by asking, "You're probably want to know why I was waiting to talk with you." The paladin suspected the man already knew there was probably purpose to her starting a conversation.

Out of Character: I will update Introduction.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th May, 2017 - 2:36pm

Kyra Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+20): 21 (1 roll)

10th May, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

Game Master says...

"We are both outsiders then," Kundal says. "But you look like you've travelled far further. I don't think you have a good reason - I am not a strong believer in omens. They may be the guidance of gods - but strength comes from the self, nowhere else.

"I can see I'm talking to the wrong crowd though; a holy woman and man? I can see the symbols, though I don't recognise yours, Kyra."

"Or was there something else to discuss?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 82

The Diplomat says...

"My purpose here is not of religion, gods, or faith," Kyra assures, not realizing she had forgotten to hide her any signs or symbols of her faith and wishing that she had, before explaining, "There is a matter of a beast or animal which I need to talk to you about, and hope that you will be able to help. I fear that without such, more may be hurt."

The young woman looks to Mykael, hoping they can actually convince him. She hoped though her words so far had not given too much away, though if her suspicions were correct and he was an afflicted werewolf then he may not even realize what he has been doing during the full moon.

"If I may, I ask that you come outside with us so we can speak more privately," Kyra requests, before offering the promise, "If things can be cleared up, you can go about your business and I can even offer to get you another drink for your troubles." The paladin hoped that his concerns of their religion or faith had been eased.

Out of Character: I may be rolling too often, but I am going to try once more for Diplomacy and hold to get something better then a 1.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th May, 2017 - 1:11pm

Kyra Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+20): 22 (1 roll)

11th May, 2017 - 9:05am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 82

Game Master says...

Kundal brings his voice down to a harsh whisper - barely audible above the small crowd in the inn. "I will slay the beast if need be, and I won't tell anyone. Let's go discuss a reward. I still get a beer if I reject it, right? Lead the way!"

Out of Character: While paladins can't lie, I think you can let others' misinformation slide. Unless, of course, you want to be extremist.

Why don't both of you roll Sense Motive as well?

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.